Got me some ADRs to talk about!

Well, I was stunned. This is the first time to book ADRs on line (I did miss talking to the CM, but…). Anyway, I got all the reservations I wanted at the times I wanted. That’s at first as well! Of course, this is the first time I actually booked a trip so far in advance.

Anyway, how’s this for a trip.

Sunday: Arrive mid-day. Head to MK for EMH. Counter Service dinner (probably Cosmic Ray’s–my favorite CS place in WDW).

Monday: DHS with 6:25 dinner at Momma Melrose (We’ve never eaten there. Thought we’d give it a shot)

Tuesday: AK with 4:30 dinner at Yak & Yeti’s (new to us)

Wed: MK with 5:00 dinner at 'Ohana

Thur: Epcot with 5:20 dinner at Les Chefs de France (again, never eaten there)

Friday: 9:20 breakfast at Chef Mickey’s, then time to head for home.

Sounds good. I’m hoping by next Saturday WDW has the park schedule up. That’s when I can start making my ADR’s. My Disney Vacation starts the day after yours ends.

You got yourself one heck of a line-up!

I love Momma Melrose and hope you enjoy it too!

Sounds like a great plan! I love the Chef Mickey’s finale!

[QUOTE=Cavey;1105795]Well, I was stunned. This is the first time to book ADRs on line (I did miss talking to the CM, but…). Anyway, I got all the reservations I wanted at the times I wanted. That’s at first as well! Of course, this is the first time I actually booked a trip so far in advance.

Anyway, how’s this for a trip.

Sunday: Arrive mid-day. Head to MK for EMH. Counter Service dinner (probably Cosmic Ray’s–my favorite CS place in WDW).

Monday: DHS with 6:25 dinner at Momma Melrose (We’ve never eaten there. Thought we’d give it a shot)

Tuesday: AK with 4:30 dinner at Yak & Yeti’s (new to us)

Wed: MK with 5:00 dinner at 'Ohana

Thur: Epcot with 5:20 dinner at Les Chefs de France (again, never eaten there)

Friday: 9:20 breakfast at Chef Mickey’s, then time to head for home.[/QUOTE]

You have a great lineup. I hope you like all your newbie restaurants. I enjoyed both Yak & Yeti and Chefs de France. The roasted chicken was amazing!

Looks good, you should enjoy all of those.

Very nice choices.

We love Yak and Yeti. Make sure to get a table upstairs by a window.
Chefs de France is another favorite of ours
Never been to Mama Melrose’s but I know Dana loves it. So you must report back.

Looks yummy! I’ve never been to a few of those so I look forward to hearing your reviews!

Great choices! I especially like that you’re saving Chef Mickey’s until the end.

We like all the places that you have made Ressies for.

I really am looking forward to trying Yak and Yeti the next time we go.

Chef Micky’s is always fun. O’Hana’s is a must.

But the one you are missing is Crystal Palace, that one is a lot of fun as well as a good meal.

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1105894]I really am looking forward to trying Yak and Yeti the next time we go.

Chef Micky’s is always fun. O’Hana’s is a must.

But the one you are missing is Crystal Palace, that one is a lot of fun as well as a good meal.

-H[/QUOTE]

Can only eat at so many places. We are missing Whispering Canyon as well.