Got my packet today!

I went to the mail box today and my WDW packet was in there!!! Yahooo!!

I was so excited to finally have it in my hands that really means it is just around the corner now!!

21 DAYS!!! 3 WEEKS!!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I love the luggage tags this year!!! they are Tinkerbell!!! :biggrin:

Oh man… three weeks. Sheeesh. How exciting!

This packet: is this the packet they send out when you book everything through Disney?

Sorry just had to celebrate!!!

Yes it is!!! you get a couple of different vouchers and luggage tags and an Itinerary!!!
Not much but it is still exciting!!! :whistling

Nice! Isn’t swag great?!

Did you call for it or did it come on it’s own? I know you’ve been waiting when some of the rest of us going about the same time have gotten ours.

I can’t believe it’s gettig so CLOSE!!

I’m glad you got it - what a great feeling :slight_smile:

It just came on it’s own!! It has been paid off since before 45 days too!!

:mickey: :mickey: Usually they do not mail them until your 45 day window has passed. They figure that you will not be making any more changes by then. Whenever we get ours we get very excited also because we know we are very close to a stroll down main street. :mickey: :mickey:

I can’t wait until we are in the “45” day window this is driving me crazy!

I’m less than 2 weeks away, and I haven’t recieved anything from WDW, except a little 3 page booklet that talks about Wilderness Lodge (which makes no sense to try and sell me on the resort I am already booked at, but whatever :wacko: ). No luggage tags, no packets. Maybe cause I booked room only by phone and bought my PAPs through the disney store??