Got our ressies!

We’re doing the Disney dining plan for the 1st time. We got a PIN for free counter service, but upgraded to the regular plan. for our sitdown meals each day, we got:

Liberty Tree Tavern (never ate there always wanted to try)
Rose & Crown (an old favorite)
Biergrten in Germany (another new one for us)
Crystal Palace for breakfast (another family fave)
Ragland Road (late Friday night so we can see the Irish dancers! woo hoo)
Yak & Yeti (DD’s favorite)

The only negative is that O’Hana was already booked solid for the whole week of our stay (July 18-24).

Comments?

Fabulous choices! We love LTT, the pot roast is particularly good- all your choices are excellent.
The only thing I’d say about Ohana is try WDW Dine when you’re there see if there’s a cancellation if you have a free slot?

I love your choices! I very much want to hear your review of Reglan Road. I have been toying with going there.

I’ll give you a quick review of Raglan Road from our trip last November…the service was about as bad as we have ever experienced at any WDW restaurant, the food wasn’t much better…there aren’t too many places in WDW we wouldn’t return to, this is one of them, along with T-Rex.

[QUOTE=phayes93;1076934]We’re doing the Disney dining plan for the 1st time. We got a PIN for free counter service, but upgraded to the regular plan. for our sitdown meals each day, we got:

Liberty Tree Tavern (never ate there always wanted to try)
Rose & Crown (an old favorite)
Biergrten in Germany (another new one for us)
Crystal Palace for breakfast (another family fave)
Ragland Road (late Friday night so we can see the Irish dancers! woo hoo)
Yak & Yeti (DD’s favorite)

The only negative is that O’Hana was already booked solid for the whole week of our stay (July 18-24).

Comments?[/QUOTE]

With the exception of Raglan Road (although we may have caught them on a bad day, who knows?) great choices!! Especially CP for breakfast!! The servers there are among the best we’ve encountered at WDW! A must do every trip!! Have never tried Y & Y, but might have to next trip.

I would love to try Liberty Tree - I couldn’t fit it in this upcoming trip LOL! Your other choices look great!

Liberty Tree Tavern is a most do for our family. All look yummy!

We’ve eaten at RR a couple of times and were, to be honest, less-than-impressed. But we’re 200% Irish and we want to give it another shot - plus we’ve not seen the Irish dancers yet. (As for T-Rex, we agree. We’ve been there before and it was Rainforest with dinosaurs)

The one thing I will say in defense of RR is that we ate very early in the day, probably not long after they opened their doors for the day…but nothing about the experience screamed 2nd try.

T-Rex is a place I could experience a million other places…you hit it on the head…Rainforest w/Dionosaurs…ehh.