Grand Floridian Burger

Has anyone ever had this?:

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Lobster, Asparagus and Horseradish-Chive Hollandaise Served with Tomato Salad

It’s sounds very good!!! :smile:

I think I made my Dec ADR’s too early - and I’m starting to look at all the menus and doubt myself! So I stumbled on the GF Cafe menu and this sounded very good!

Lobster on a burger?? Now theres a combination Ive never imagined!

Surf 'n Turf on a bun!

I think I want that without the burger!

Only if it’s ground rib eye, strip, or filet:rolleyes:
By the way, can you hold the asparagus?

Next up? Crab burgers? (Combination ground sirloin and a crab cake or a scoop of lump meat.)

Here’s a picture…looks like alot of lobsta :whistling

even some Mc Donald’s up in Maine have Lobster on their menu, although I believe it’s seasonal.

Probably springtime.
There were a few times I was up in Quebec in April and May and it was lobster fest everywhere.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044212]Only if it’s ground rib eye, strip, or filet:rolleyes:
By the way, can you hold the asparagus?

Next up? Crab burgers? (Combination ground sirloin and a crab cake or a scoop of lump meat.)[/QUOTE]

I love a crab burger!!! I make them the same way you would make a hamburger just replace the ground meat with crab! Don’t knock it till you tried it!

Lisa

[QUOTE=ssn;1044214]Here’s a picture…looks like alot of lobsta :whistling

[/QUOTE]

I’ll have two please…:smile:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1044492]I love a crab burger!!! I make them the same way you would make a hamburger just replace the ground meat with crab! Don’t knock it till you tried it!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t knocking it, I was suggesting a different version.
Although what you’re talking about is more like a crab cake or if you’ll permit me, a “krabby patty”.:pinch:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044495]I wasn’t knocking it, I was suggesting a different version.
Although what you’re talking about is more like a crab cake or if you’ll permit me, a “krabby patty”.:pinch:[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh yes it is a Krabby Patty!

I do have to say that your other version sounds tasty to me also! :biggrin:

I know, I will eat anything…I can’t wait to try the new “gourmet” hot dogs at MK!!! :wacko:

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1044492]I love a crab burger!!! I make them the same way you would make a hamburger just replace the ground meat with crab! Don’t knock it till you tried it!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

we do the same with Salmon. Matter of fact, I think I just made a plan for dinner. Thanks!

mmmmm crab burgers r awesome

Oh My!! I have been craving burgers lately- totally not on the diet so I do not even go there, but for this… I would soooo go there!! Lets hope my burger craving is gone by the time I go because the burger is bad enough with out the Hollandaise Sauce!!

[QUOTE=ssn;1044096]Has anyone ever had this?:

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Lobster, Asparagus and Horseradish-Chive Hollandaise Served with Tomato Salad

It’s sounds very good!!! :smile:

I think I made my Dec ADR’s too early - and I’m starting to look at all the menus and doubt myself! So I stumbled on the GF Cafe menu and this sounded very good![/QUOTE]

I wonder how many calories that baby packs??? My guess…1500+