Grand Floridian Question

We may not be able to get a theme park view room when we decide to go, are there any other locations inside GF that would allow their guest to view Wishes? … such as a balcony,or any viewing area.

Behind the boca chica building is good. there is a grassy area you could bring a blanket to sit on. Or the beach area. The dock might be cool.

You can even do a “private dining” experience on the balcony during the fireworks if you wanted to! You just have to call the Grand Floridian’s private dining line & they’ll e-mail you the available menus. Well, that was last I checked.

If you don’t have line of sight to the castle from your room, go to the deck that rings Narcoossee’s. You’ll have a clear view of MK fireworks and you’ll hear the soundtrack as well.
I’m not so sure about the view from GF’s beach.

But this only works if they have a theme park view room.

The dock works!

It’s about a 5 or 10 minute stroll to the beachat the Polynesian where you definitely get a good view and they pipe in the music there as well.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;987427]But this only works if they have a theme park view room.

The dock works![/QUOTE]

No no no, you don’t even have to be STAYING there at all to do it. I wanted to set up a nice surprise dinner for Daniel last year & they told me they could set up a private dining table on the beach or on a balcony for dinner during fireworks. Not sure where the balcony was they were talking about but it was an option. They e-mailed me a private dining menu and told me to call someone in private dining to set it up. I decided on something else but it sounded wonderful.

I misunderstood and thought you were talking about a room balcony.