Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf Concierge level

Hi all. I am new to the boards. Was thinking about staying at GF Sugar Loaf Club Level. Can anyone please post food offerings for the evenings? Thanks

I cannot answer your question,but I wanted to say WELCOME TO MOUSEBUZZ!!! I would love to stay at GF for just a weekend,or longer if I could afford it. I hope you get an answer.

Oh sorry I can’t help either but just wanted to say Hi and welcome!

Welcome to MB.

Call the GF desk. They can transfer you to the floor. There is a rotating selection for each Resort.

Thanks for the welcome posts!! I will call the GF, thanks.

I understand Sugar Loaf has a little less food in the daytime, but I found this online, so it will give you an idea of what the Royal Palm Concierge offers:

Grand Floridian:

"The Royal Palm Club at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is an exclusive area for guests who prefer the added elegance and privacy that this area can offer.

All three concierge floors are accessible only by key-card entry and overlook the main Grand Floridian lobby. The elevators for access are located directly across the lobby from the “fancy” two-floor elevator.
It has a beautiful view of Seven Seas Lagoon, The Magic Kingdom, and the Polynesian Resort. In the evenings, just below the lounge, the Grand Floridian Jazz Band can entertain you for hours as you enjoy
your wine!

The Concierge Lounge is on the 4th floor, right in the middle of the Royal Palm Club floors. (3rd, 4th, 5th)

The following is from the Royal Palm Club welcome packet:

“The lounge on the 4th floor is for the exclusive comforts and convenience of our Royal Palm Club guests. This casual and relaxing lounge offers an intimate environment for enjoying such amenities as
food and beverage servings, and a selection of newspapers for your reading pleasure”

Hours of Service:

Grand Beginnings: 6:30 am - 10:30 am
The Grand beginnings was basically a continental breakfast. Cereals, muffins, bagels, pastries, orange juice, milk, coffee, tea, and other like items were available.

Daily Delights: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Daily Delights is more of a “Cheese and Crackers” type snacking period. There are different assortments of crackers, breads, and dips. Bottled water, iced tea, pink lemonade, lemonade, coffee and tea are available
for beverages.

Afternoon Tea: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
As you may imagine, tea is available during this time. There are pastries and snacks available to munch on during this period. The bottled water, iced tea, pink lemonade, lemonade, coffee and tea are still available as well.

Twilight Refreshers: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is the wine tasting section. There is a selection of two red wines and three red wines. The wine is available for yourself to pour as much as you would like. You must, of course, be 21 years of age to partake in this portion. There are cheeses and crackers available to snack on. The bottled water, iced tea, pink lemonade, lemonade, coffee and tea are still available as well.

Grand Indulgences: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
A desert lovers dream! Many deserts are available for your sheer delight! Liquors are out for mixed drinks/coffee drinks. The bottled water, iced tea, pink lemonade, lemonade, coffee and tea are still
available as well.

Happy indulgences!"

Thanks for the responses. I e-mailed the IPO at the GF and they told me that all the concierge lounges are in the midst of changing menus and they did not know what the new offerings would be. I am heading there this weekend, so we shall see!