Great Cash Cruise Deal for DVC Members

Got this today…MAN do I wish I could!

[I]Ahoy Members,

Our friends at Disney Cruise Line® are excited to announce a special offer for Disney Vacation Club Members.

Members are invited to take advantage of a very special discount offer to experience all that the majestic Disney Fantasy™ has to offer during her inaugural season. Members like you have enjoyed all-new musical stage shows like Disney Wishes to fun-in-the-sun water play areas like AquaLab and the first water coaster at sea, AquaDuck.

For just $135 per person, per night, Members can book a verandah stateroom on select 7-Night Caribbean sailings aboard the Disney Fantasy during late October through early December 2012. Total voyage fare is $945.

This unique offer is being extended to Disney Vacation Club Members and their family & friends, so call Disney Cruise Line at (888) 885 - 3770 and mention booking code “DVC CASH” to book yours today.

Call now, before this offer sails away! [/I]

Richard,

No usage of points involved, just a cash payment for the booking? I haven’t seen this yet.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1124069]Richard,

No usage of points involved, just a cash payment for the booking? I haven’t seen this yet.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it a cash booking. It’s about 1/2 price!!! We just did the Canada cruise in Sept on the same type of deal.

REALLY wish I could sneak in another one at this price.

This is one of those times I wish I had flexible vacation time, what a sweet deal.

Me too! I have never done a Disney cruise as I am not a huge cruiser and couldn’t see paying the high price for something I am not totally excited about. However, I have always wanted to give it a whirl just because so many people seem to love the Disney cruises. This would have been a perfect opportunity.

I sure hope some of our MB friends get to experience this deal. We have so many DVC members here.

I can’t do it, cause I’m going to WDW next October. Have I mentioned that lately?

yeah hoping to be at WDW again around the same time as Boss is so will miss out on the cruise deal

HOPING and AROUND THE SAME TIME AS BOSS?!? :blink:

I know some people you can talk to. :laugh: