Great Deal for Florida Residents

Today Disney announced this new deal for Florida Residents.

[B]Florida Resident Promotion[/B]

[B]3 Months Free for New Passholders[/B]

Beginning September 1, 2009

Florida Residents purchasing new Walt Disney World® Premium Annual, Annual or Florida Resident Seasonal Passes will receive an additional three (3) months on their pass.

Epcot® After 4pm Annual Passes, Water Park Annual Passes & DisneyQuest® Annual Passes are NOT eligible for this offer.

[QUOTE=vlogilvie;988968]Today Disney announced this new deal for Florida Residents.

Florida Resident Promotion

3 Months Free for New Passholders

Beginning September 1, 2009

Florida Residents purchasing new Walt Disney World® Premium Annual, Annual or Florida Resident Seasonal Passes will receive an additional three (3) months on their pass.

Epcot® After 4pm Annual Passes, Water Park Annual Passes & DisneyQuest® Annual Passes are NOT eligible for this offer.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Now it’s 3 months . . . before it was 1! AWESOME!! :happy:

When is the dead line to purchase these passes?

This is great!! I keep telling my brother that he is missing out and throwing away soooo much money every time he goes to WDW since he refuses to buy an annual pass.

I just forwarded this to him. Maybe now he will be smart and buy one!!

When you purchase you annual ticket,when does the date start, at time of purchase or the time you first use it?

If you purchase the actual Annual Pass Ticket the start date will be from the day you purchase it.

If you purchase an Annual Pass Certificate it starts the day you activate it. A certificate is equivalent of buying a gift certificate good for an annual pass.

As of right now an end date has not been announced

What does “new passholders” mean? People who have never owned a pass, or anyone buying new instead of renewing?

that is a good deal…now to move to Florida so I can use it:laugh::laugh: hey, I may have my excuse.:laugh:

Anyone buying a new pass not getting a renewal. Currently renewals also get the automatic 15 month option.

They’re already giving 3 months with AP renewal, so I’d say “new” is either someone who has never had an AP and also someone who didn’t renew their last annual pass.

Edit: I didn’t see this was already answered.

Thank you both! :happy:

I didn’t know renewals got extra months too! Good to know!

The renewals 3 month extra was only announced in the last couple of months. They are now bringing the “new” in line with the renewals.