Great news!

On the tta right now and saw one of the spacemountain cars on the track! Definitely new cars. It was moving so I couldn’t tell if it had side by side seats or not!!

Go again and again until you can see better!! :laugh:
Thanks for the update, I can’t wait to see the real thing!

Can’t wait to see the new and improved Space mountain!

Any word on when it’s going to re-open?

Can’t wait to see it!

I talked to acm who said late november/early december. It looks like they have the new fast pass machines installed

very exciting…almost makes up for Splash being down in Jan.

Ehh… not really for me :laugh:

[QUOTE=johnkimv;999789]Go again and again until you can see better!! :laugh:
Thanks for the update, I can’t wait to see the real thing![/QUOTE]

Jacking this thread for a minute…great picture of you and your hubby!

The last few times we have been it has been shut down for maintenance or broke down while we were on it :ohmy: Can’t wait for the new and improved!

Can’t wait for it to reopen. We were there in July and August and the kiddies were very disappointed!

Wow, I am dying to know what the updates are going to bring! I hope it’s up & running by Dec. 16th!

Thanks!! He claims he was intoxicated when we had it taken!:laugh:

The re-open date is November 22nd.

Hey thanks… I will look this weekend!!!

[B]Reading this thread almost makes me brave enough to ride it for the first time when I go in December! I’m normally too afraid to ride a coaster, but I’m thinking maybe this one, being in the dark, might actually be an advantage for me! :happy: Or maybe I’m just getting silly in my old age…I’ve been contemplating Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, too. :laugh:

~ Pam

50 Days & Counting till my First Ever Christmas Season Trip :snowman:…at the CBR, with Free Dining![/B]

[QUOTE=Sungold;1000034][B]Reading this thread almost makes me brave enough to ride it for the first time when I go in December! I’m normally too afraid to ride a coaster, but I’m thinking maybe this one, being in the dark, might actually be an advantage for me! :happy: Or maybe I’m just getting silly in my old age…I’ve been contemplating Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, too. :laugh:

~ Pam

50 Days & Counting till my First Ever Christmas Season Trip :snowman:…at the CBR, with Free Dining![/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my!! You HAVE to suck it up on your next trip and get some new rides under your belt. My 3 year old rides and loves BTMRR. You can do it!! You will love it!!

HOORAY!!!:happy:

Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=Sungold;1000034][B]Reading this thread almost makes me brave enough to ride it for the first time when I go in December! I’m normally too afraid to ride a coaster, but I’m thinking maybe this one, being in the dark, might actually be an advantage for me! :happy: Or maybe I’m just getting silly in my old age…I’ve been contemplating Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, too. :laugh:

~ Pam

50 Days & Counting till my First Ever Christmas Season Trip :snowman:…at the CBR, with Free Dining![/B][/QUOTE]

oh my goodness, Disney coasters are the most fun, because they’re not too scary.
I learned to definitely keep my eyes wide open, then they’re not scary at all.
Until January, I pinched my eyes shut and missed most of the things that distract you from the big drops.

go on, do all the rides at MK - you won’t be sorry.

~ Pam

Oh I am one of the biggest chickens around, and even I do the roller coasters at MK!!