Great SWA DING! today

I just got a great DING! from SWA:

Orlando to Indianapolis for $54-$63 One-Way!

• Fare is valid for travel everyday, February 1 through February 28, 2006 only
    Orlando to Little Rock for $64-$88 One-Way!
    Orlando to Louisville for $79-$88 One-Way!
    Orlando to St. Louis for $79-$88 One-Way!

These are some of the best DINGS! I’ve seen in weeks. I hope some DCers get to take advantage of this. The offer ends at 11pm tonight.

Aren’t those commercials funny? :biggrin:

How do you get the “dings?” Do you sign up or something?

You have to go the SWA site and download the DING! program. I usually get 1-3 DINGS! a day. The fares haven’t been that low lately but last summer we got $59 flights from St. Louis to Orlando.

http://www.southwest.com/

Wow those are good deals. I haven’t looked at my “dings” lately

Southwest just raised all tickets prices after the new year. The specials always ranged from $39-$99 one-way. Now the commercials advertise $49-$149 one-way. But you are still free to move about the country.

I noticed that prices had been higher lately but I didn’t know it was official. I am hoping that I can get close to matching what we got last summer, $59 each way. I have set our limit at $79, higher than that and we drive.