Grey Goose Lemonade Slushie

Where can I get me one of these?! Sounds yummy!

Lisa

Right outside in front of Les Chefs De France in Epcot at the France pavilion.

It’s amazing! :wub: I can’t wait to go back for another one…or two…or three…:laugh:

It is a small stand that backs up to the lagoon. There are a couple of tables and chairs set out along the right side (as you look at the stand).

Tell them I sent you.

Thanks everyone I can’t wait to try one!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1025681]
Tell them I sent you.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm I don’t want to get kicked out or anything…

Lisa

I haven’t tried the lemonade one…sounds yummy.

They are sooooo yummy! The Grand Marnier ones are good too. My regular path of travel starts in Mexico and I grab a Margarita from the stand just past the Mexico Pavillion and it usually gets me most of the way to France for the Grey Goose Limon slushie. Just look for the cart with the long line. At times it is the longest line I stand in at WDW:wub::happy:

Love the lemonade slushies!

Samantha Brown said the Grand Marnier one was her favorite drink in all of WDW on her Disney special. (Here’s a little article about it: Why World Traveler Samantha Brown Still Loves Disney Parks | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog). I’ve tried both, and I think the Grey Goose lemonade one is much yummier. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1025675]Where can I get me one of these?! Sounds yummy!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I really don’t/can’t drink, but this sounds so good.
And I’ve got a bottle of Grey Goose right here in the home office.

You know ALL the places, don’t you.:laugh:

Edit: Wasn’t this where we were supposed to find each other and I didn’t recognize you?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1025718]I really don’t/can’t drink, but this sounds so good.
And I’ve got a bottle of Grey Goose right here in the home office.[/QUOTE]

SG … Take some Instant Lime drink mix (or whatever flavor you like)
Crush up some ice in a blender with 1/2 cup of Goose and 1-1/2 cup of
Flavored drink , let get get “FROTHY”
(I feel weird sometimes saying that!) and walla … (Drink Responsibly):laugh:

the grand marnie [ sp] Orange slushy are wonderful. I dont drink well alot but i love these i also love the drink i cant remember its name at the same stand it is sparking wine and raspberry liqueur… yummmmmm

Ewww, I wonder is that’s the one they gave me on my last visit. I’d asked for the grey goose slush and they gave me this red thing that taste like robitussin. I even clarified asking " is this the Grey Goose drink?" response was “yes”. About a 3rd of it later it went into the trash. I don’t know what they gave me but it was N-A-S-T-Y…:blow:

I think we would get along very well. :laugh:

Could it be a Kir Royal? Those are very good.

Anything that has a flavor reminiscent of cough syrup is usually pomegranate.

I am off this weekend. I think experimenting with some Grey Goose recipes is in order. :happy:

I am sure that we would…now if I can only get them to keep the Dragon Fruit Drink that was at the Puerto Rico stand at FW I could make a complete circle and start over again :happy:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1025719]You know ALL the places, don’t you.:laugh:

Edit: Wasn’t this where we were supposed to find each other and I didn’t recognize you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Doug. I was occupied trying to keep RLCarmicheal in order. He was totally out of control. I spent the weekend there that afternoon.

What’s this? A play on “I spent a lifetime in Paris that week”?
(Anybody out there remember the real line?)
I guess it works, you were “in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower”.:laugh:

Which reminds me.
Years ago I was watching a game show and when they unveiled the grand prize, it was a week in Philadelphia.
Second prize was two weeks.:laugh:

Nope: It is stolen from Harry Chapin ‘Live Stories’. In his ‘A Better Place to Be.’ song he talks about Watertown, New York. He spent a weekend there one afternoon.

Any one remember Harry?