Grocery delivery at Kidani Village?

Have we heard any details on ‘Grocery Delivery Service’ for Kidani Village yet? I know our trip is still 100 days away but it dawned on me that I wasn’t sure if they’ve even listed it as an option yet.

We’ll be there for 9 days this June so I want a good amount of breakfast stuff delivered & drinks.

Haven’t heard anything-we were planning to use the garden grocer.com-compared rates and huge savings-seemed like a much better option.

The delivery charge is higher but still cost of food is much less. They don’t have Kidani Village listed under AKL on their list of delivery addresses but I assume that is because it hasn’t quite opened yet. I would assume that just as you could get groceries at any other DVC resort it would work just the same

Maybe check with DVC if you have the time to call them. I do know they updated the grocery list of items once they started the remodel on Jambo house. Hope this is helpful.

I just have to say that I sent out our grocery order for Kidani Village last week & yesterday the marketplace at the resort CALLED ME! That was a total first! :smile: The CM was sooo nice, she read back all my choices just to make sure she had everything right & verified all of our information like check-in date, etc.

:laugh: Whoa. I just got really confused…I read the first post in here where you said your trip was still 100 days away and I thought “whatt??” I know she’s planning to stay there in June. It’s official Jess has lost it!
:laugh:
Whoops.

KIdani grocery list is available on DVC Members page… just fill it out and fax it, and the groceries will be waiting in your fridge when you arrive!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;962271]:laugh: Whoa. I just got really confused…I read the first post in here where you said your trip was still 100 days away and I thought “whatt??” I know she’s planning to stay there in June. It’s official Jess has lost it!
:laugh:
Whoops.[/QUOTE]

Dont feel bad cause I did the same thing… Then again it is 430 am and I tired reading the post so that might have something to do with it.

I personally like the Quicksilver and free grocery stops. Savings on beer alone pays for the towncar service…almost. :biggrin:

I just looked at the form. Man, those prices are a little steep. I’ve never used it but I was also thinking that the car service was a good way to go. We are landing around 11 pm at nite. Might be too late for me.

I have to say, I went on TWO of those Grocery Delivery websites & chose everything I put on the form from Disney. With the $12. delivery fee the other companies charge it came out to be nearly EXACTLY the same (like within a dollar or 2) so I just go with Disney. YES, on Garden Grocer the individual prices may seem lower BUT that $12. charge really does make up for it.

And besides Garden Grocer, WeGoShop was SOOOOO expensive!