Grocery order...last minute?

We decided last minute to add groceries but I printed out the form and it says three business days in advance.

Do you think they will still do it? I can’t get a hold of a person to ask. I have a message into a number member services gave me but i thought I might get a quicker answer here.

Let me know…thanks!!

Try GardenGrocer.com. They have been accommodating

I’ve heard that name mentioned here before. We’ll do. Thanks!!

For four days, how much food were you getting? I’m just wondering with delivery fees and such, if it would be worth it.

go to garden grocer.com

I just ordered from gardengrocer.com yesterday! We leave for WDW tomorrow, and I also was trying to order directly from Disney. The problem is it must be there 3 (business) days before you arrive, and they will ONLY take a fax (or US mail). Well, 4 days before I try to fax and I keep getting an error message. I called for two days and they were completely unhelpful. They wouldn’t take an e-mail!

So, I ordered from gardengrocer.com instead and got a confirmation call from them the next day. It’s only $75 worth of groceries. Yes, they will deliver beer and wine, etc. I’ll report back next week.

OK, so I called the number DVC gave me to get ahold of whoever is in charge of the shopping service at SSR and no answer. I left a message then started this thread.

I took the advice of Boss Mouse and checked out Garden Grocer. They had a phone # and they told me it would be no problem to deliver on Sat. I had to make a decision on this soon because we were running out of time.

The selection was quite a bit larger than that of their Disney counterpart.

I spent under 100 bucks and got quite a bit. Mostly breakfast stuff with some late nite snacky things for my always hungry 15 year old.

I have to mention that I did get a call back from a really nice CM saying that they would “bend the rules” and take my order. I apologized and said I would use their service next time.

For gardengrocer.com, do you need to be in your room for it to be delivered? or can you have it delivered anytime after you have checked in?

Like everyone else on here is saying … Garden Grocer is great. They brought it to our resort, the only down side was that the resort had to bring it to our room. Took a lil’ time but well worth the wait.

i have placed an order from the garden grocer on the phone while in epcot, and they delivered to my resort no problem. they are very accomodating…

anytime is a good time

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;989825]OK, so I called the number DVC gave me to get ahold of whoever is in charge of the shopping service at SSR and no answer. I left a message then started this thread.

I took the advice of Boss Mouse and checked out Garden Grocer. They had a phone # and they told me it would be no problem to deliver on Sat. I had to make a decision on this soon because we were running out of time.

The selection was quite a bit larger than that of their Disney counterpart.

I spent under 100 bucks and got quite a bit. Mostly breakfast stuff with some late nite snacky things for my always hungry 15 year old.

I have to mention that I did get a call back from a really nice CM saying that they would “bend the rules” and take my order. I apologized and said I would use their service next time.[/QUOTE]

Truly I am wise beyond my years. In smaller, lesser known countries, I am considered a god.