Grrrrrr

Sheesh, I try something new, like making my Disney reservation with Disney direct online. And after all the searching for deals before hand, I find a deal for free dining AFTER I made the ressie. I would have thought that they, at least, hint at it as I filled out the info.
Now I am racing to amend my ressie this morning but I cannot find a way to do it myself online. Sooooo I call them. All I get is this droid who asks me questions but I never get to an agent.

Blech. I have had it with certain technology. Where is this good customer service to have to speak at a machine?

Yes, I could have used an agent like I always do, but I wanted to get “with it”. Also, agents don’t always mention everything there is to know. I have experienced the inexperienced, believe me.

Ok. I feel somewhat better now, having spilled my guts.

:mickey:

Did you get through to a live body? Hope you get it worked out!

Can I feel?

Hands off buster :pirate:

@ hanwill - no, I never did get a person. I sent a message. Of course we know full well that I have to wait 24-48 hours for someone to reply and we also know that that particular mailbox will not accept replies, which means that I won’t be able to talk with the same person twice. Blahhhhh

Dopey are you still staying at SoG on your upcoming trip?

I’ve noticed that if I hang around the website long enough, I get a pop up chat window. I know that’s automated to start with… but it might be a way to get a person?

Dopey when are you going?

I hope you can fix everything. I just had to change my brother’s ressie also. However, I reached a person right away & the change took only about 2 minutes. I think you should try again. They may just have been busy at the time. Good luck!!

no, I canceled that.
I tried to rent points but there wasn’t anything available in our price range, so it’s back to POR because Mike and I are creatures of habit :blush:

Yes, I have found that as well and was promptly given a phone number where an automaton was not very helpful.

January 18 -27 – yahooooooooo

Thank you. this change would save me at least $ 700 and I know what to do with that kind of money :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1054756]no, I canceled that.
I tried to rent points but there wasn’t anything available in our price range, so it’s back to POR because Mike and I are creatures of habit :blush:[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh…you should at least drive over and check it out one day. Maybe peek in an open room to see if it’s something you’d want to try sometime. The resort is EXTREMELY nice for price and location.
That’s ok, except for the occasional drooling over the Poly and managing to only be able to swing a split stay there, we’re creatures too:blush::laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1054767]Ohhhhh…you should at least drive over and check it out one day. Maybe peek in an open room to see if it’s something you’d want to try sometime. The resort is EXTREMELY nice for price and location.
That’s ok, except for the occasional drooling over the Poly and managing to only be able to swing a split stay there, we’re creatures too:blush::laugh:[/QUOTE]

You know, I kept thinking about transportation and how much more time consuming it would be without a car to get to places. And the thing is, the room at SoG would not be any cheaper for us than a moderate resort room is.
I know about the special 4 day tickets they are offering right now - for our 8 day ticket it would only be a difference of around $60. Not enough to put up with extra travel time each day. The food during our time there is free… what can I say. This time it’s definitely better to stay at POR.

When are you going?

Since the kids requested we not take them out of school for vacate’s anymore (can you believe that!?) we’re looking at June/July. Not sure of dates yet but since it’ll be a 3 week trip(LA, FL, SC, TN, OH, IN & MO) we have to bring our cat with. Don’t want to board him here or there so no SoG for us either. Will have to…gulp…go off-site again lol. Hopefully we can scratch the IN & MO part off which will shed 3 nights. Or, we could just add those 3 to FL:whistling:smile:

OMG you have to share with me how you get the free DDP and 40% off POR. I sooo would :heart: to do that but I can’t seem to find the nice booking CM’s that would give me both:laugh:

Ouch! Was that a ruler? Did you just smack my knuckles w/a ruler?
Thank you, Sister Mary Charles Bronson.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1054830]Ouch! Was that a ruler? Did you just smack my knuckles w/a ruler?
Thank you, Sister Mary Charles Bronson.[/QUOTE]

hey, hey, hey! no name calling please.

Sincerely,
Sister Mary Brigitte Bardot :tongue: