Gryffindor Scarves

Has anyone else who has been to Disney World, recently, noticed A LOT of scarves from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? We could not believe just how many we saw!?

Yes! We had a cold snap when we went, and it was on those cold days that most Universal visitors seemed to want to show-off their newest purchases. If I saw that many scarves alone, I can’t imagine how many people actually went to Universal and weren’t wearing anything to show for it.

It’s just wrong that I don’t have one. (But I’m probably a Ravenclaw.)

I still haven’t ever been to Universal. I know, shame on me right? I need to go see the Potter stuff, badly.

Find out what House you would be in …

The Hogwarts Sorting Hat

I ended up in Gryffindor myself

Hufflepuff, alas.

Hufflepuff too- although as a non HP person I dont know if that’s good or bad, apart from I’m with LLama which has got to be good!

Ravenclaw! I’d like to see all of those scarves right about now.

Me too!!! Looks like we are in the club together!

I too am a Hufflepuff!

Gryffindor!
I’ll be collecting my scarf in April!:laugh:
Thanks for the link!

Gryffindor here… and yes, during our trip last month there were SO many scarves!! We’ll be at Universal for tail end of Easter week (after our time at AKV). I’m sure my youngest son will be getting a scarf!

Shockingly, the hat sorted me into Gryffindor. :ph34r:

Shows how much IT knows. :laugh:

Hogwarts scarves make me want to break out my crochet hooks.

[QUOTE=Voldemort;1064644]Shockingly, the hat sorted me into Gryffindor. :ph34r:

Shows how much IT knows. :laugh:

Hogwarts scarves make me want to break out my crochet hooks.[/QUOTE]

Put me in Gryffindor, too.

Nope… can’t be right. I’m not brave, but I AM smart and annoying. :laugh:

I got Hufflepuff. Maybe I will get a scarf since we are going to universal for the first 2 day of our trip in May.

Got a Ravenclaw scarf last trip! Luuuurve it!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1064657]Put me in Gryffindor, too.

Nope… can’t be right. I’m not brave, but I AM smart and annoying. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh:

I keep looking for the LIKE button. Oops. :blush:

Hufflepuff for me…btw the coster rocks at Harry Potter…and I am not a coaster person I rate it a almost hurl…