Guess What Came While I Was Away

YES!!! That is right - the rest of my paperwork, luggage tags… Oh what a wonderful surprise when I walked into my house on Friday Morning and saw the envelope.

I have just printed out our flight intineary to add to the package.

Got a few more things I got to get together and in 23 days we are off to WDW…

Boy I really need a MAGICAL vacation…

I am dancing for joy…

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY…
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY…
HAPPY…
HAPPY…
JOY JOY…

It is always exciting when that envelope arrives. Let the magic begin!!!

Awesome! 23 days, are you kidding me, you are SOOOO close!

Oh Jess we are and I so need this vacation… I am hoping that we have no problems with our flights so I can get to DISNEY and finally start to relax.

It has been a heck of a year and I really need some QT time with both HollyLynne and Amanda (individually) - some ALONE time with Jimmy - and just some Mommy/Daddy time with my parents.

Working the two jobs and traveling so much, I have been feeling like the odd man out.

Less than a month! Congratulations. It’s going to be a great trip and I hope you are able to have the individual times that you need.

What a grat way to strat your day. I was jumping up and down and gleeming from ear to ear when I received that in the mail. Have a Magical Trip!

Amazing surprise!! I can’t wait to receive our package!! You are so lucky…

[QUOTE=dac921;872806]Oh Jess we are and I so need this vacation… I am hoping that we have no problems with our flights so I can get to DISNEY and finally start to relax.

It has been a heck of a year and I really need some QT time with both HollyLynne and Amanda (individually) - some ALONE time with Jimmy - and just some Mommy/Daddy time with my parents.

Working the two jobs and traveling so much, I have been feeling like the odd man out.[/QUOTE]

Dee I just know that you are gonna have all that and more. It will be a magical vacation for you!

I too had the happy dance when my stuff came so I know how you feel!

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;872932]Dee I just know that you are gonna have all that and more. It will be a magical vacation for you!

I too had the happy dance when my stuff came so I know how you feel!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

And meeting you will be the icing on the cake

Awww. I am blushing! :blush:

I can’t wait to meet you too!

Lisa

Yeah… It’s exciting, huh? I got mine last week. It’s getting closer!!!

You must have been really excited… I hope you have a fun and relaxing trip…

How wonderful for you!! Getting that ME package in the mail is just the best!! Before you know it you’ll be saying hi to Mickey and having the time of your life.

Boy the post office must have been busy this week! We got our package yesterday!!! The tags this year are SSOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!
22 days till we leave! 23 till we get there!
Dac921 we must be arriving the same day, but we are driving in, 12 hours :ohmy:

I think we are up to a little over 21 days now.