Guess what I did today?

I did the resort check in on-line.

I’m at my 10 day mark~! :wub:

YAY!! I’ve been trying to do that all day and keep getting an error! :pinch: I’m heading up Thurs-Sunday . . . want some picture texts? :heart:

of course! It will get me moooooooooooore excited!

:heart::heart::heart:

I’m so excited too!!

jealous!

Both of you have fun!

I just got my online ressie to work! Yes, I’m official now!! :happy:

that’s fantastic Sue.

I am so afraid that if checking in online, there won’t be a chance to request a certain building. So, I think I won’t do it. Besides, we get there at 11 in the morning. It cannot be all too busy for us then.

Woohoo, your trips will be here sooner than you know it!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002753]that’s fantastic Sue.

I am so afraid that if checking in online, there won’t be a chance to request a certain building. So, I think I won’t do it. Besides, we get there at 11 in the morning. It cannot be all too busy for us then.[/QUOTE]

When you do the online checking you are given the option to request a building, adjoining rooms, etc. You can even put in the cc you want attached to your room key.

I do it more for the convenience . . . no key maker jams, computer lock ups or long lines . . . everything just ready and waiting! Depends on the resort too. This time we are staying at CSR and the check in lines are ALWAYS a mile long. It’s worked well the last 3 times I’ve done it, fingers crossed this time will be the same! :happy:

Whoo-hoo for Sue and Jen! I hope your trips are magical! I can’t wait for your TRs.:happy: