Guess What I Got In The Mail Today?

YOU GUESSED IT MY MNSSHP TICKETS AND THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE AND I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. EACH TICKET HAS A DIFFERENT DESIGN. DD MIGHT BE UPSET B/C HER TICKET 9 AND UNDER HAS MICKEY ON IT AND ONE OF THE ADULT TICKETS HAS TINKERBELL (HER FAVORITE). I AM SURE THAT ONCE WE GET THERE IT WILL NOT MATTER, NOW FOR COSTUMES?:pirate:

I am so jealous! I have not ordered mine yet b/c DH says I have to wait till our Tax Rebate Check. Fingers crossed…it should be tomorrow!

Lisa

That is sooo great! We won’t be able to go this year because my son is now in HS and is restricted for how many days off he can take without penalty… so we are only going to be able to be there during Thanksgiving week.

Our tickets should be coming soon then. I ordered them last Thursday evening. Maybe ours will be coming tomorrow! I just wish our vacation was tomorrow!

I’m so jealous! We decided to pick ours up at will-call, because I would probably forget them. I can’t wait to see what they look like!

congratulations. I know how you feel. Yay!!

I keep running to the mailbox to get mine, but then my face falls when they are not there. :pinch: Hopefully soon!

How exciting i jsut got my MVMCP tickets in the mail yesterday to!!! I love getting mail from disney!!

Congratulations! thats great to receive something so special in the mail.

OH that is so fun! Just love gett’n Disney stuff.

We got our MNSSHP tickets today! My DH handed me the mail and I noticed the address and was all excited! It always great to receive mail from Disney!

How exciting for you, I just got my MVMCP tickets today.

WOOHOO!! Mine are being held as “will call!” Oh well. Glad you gots yours & that they are super cute!!!

Disney must have had quite a load for the mailman because I also received my MVMCP tickets in the mail.:laugh:

I bet that put a smile on your face.

oooo your so lucky! I love the MNSSHP!

I was wondering if anyone did a post on MNSSHP!
I just got the email today that my tickets will be arriving 7-10 days!
OMG are you kidding me?? 7-10 days??? I will be checking the mail everyday looking for them! Ok Breathe!!! next week i can do it! I just hope they come in when my husband is home ( he works offshore so he is gone for 2 weeks at a time :crying: ) I can’t wait to see them, this will be our first time seeing it, and getting those tickets will just make everything a true reality!!!
a lil over 4 months to go!!! :wub: