Guess What I Got In The Mail?

Our Magic Express envelope came yesterday…
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!

That’s great Dee! It always seems real when you get that pamphlet with the awesome Mickey illustrations and the bright yellow tags!

You should be really excited now!

oh I cant wait to be that close!!! You are so lucky!

You should be excited!!! So happy for you!

Excited… is there a better word then excited, please let me know.

When I got the mail yesterday Miss SMIG was in the back seat trying to grab the envelope out of my hand.

When she saw the certificate for the “FREE PIN” she told her sister, “I have one more pin then you do” it was cute.

I have to hold onto and NOT lose the ME tags for 36 days…

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

I love any Disney mail! That is great your trip is getting so close!

Ohh that is so exciting, I am so happy for you!! Have fun!!

Dee, that’s great!! I’m still trying to make it to the double digit dance! Only 6 more days to go though!!! Have a great time :mickey: :mickey:

Sharon, you’ll be there before you know it.
I can’t believe we are leaving in 36 days… just blows my mind how quickly it really did go.

When we booked we were over 200 days away and now look only 36 days…

I better start getting things together…

How cool that your trip is getting so close!!! This is probably a silly question, but what is a Magic Express envelope?

Disney’s Magical Express which offers free airport shuttle service, luggage delivery and airline check-in for Disney hotel guests.

In other words, if you are staying at WDW it’s free transportation from the airport to YOUR resort.

In our ME envelope, there is our ME tags, our transportation vouchers and a free pin for Miss SMIG.

Ahha…we always stay at FW which explains why I was so clueless :slight_smile:
Thanks.

This is right off the Disney website…

Disney’s Magical Express Service Benefits:

Bypass baggage claim when you arrive and board a deluxe air-conditioned motor coach to Walt Disney World® Resort. You won’t even have to think about your bags, which will “magically” be delivered to your room.
Save on transportation costs, tolls and more - the service is complimentary.
When your vacation is over, you and your bags will be transported from your Walt Disney World® Resort back to the Orlando International Airport.
If you’re departing Walt Disney World® Resort on domestic flights with American Airlines, Continental, Delta Air Lines/Song, JetBlue, Northwest Airlines, or United/Ted, you can receive your return airline boarding passes and check luggage at your Resort, bypassing airport check-in, by taking advantage of our Resort Airline Check-in service.

Disney’s Magical Express Service is available to Walt Disney World® Resort Guests arriving at Orlando International Airport, with exception to those Guests staying at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Resort. This service is also not offered for the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin hotels, Shades of Green, and the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels.

yeah! this means your trip is just around the corner!!! Have you attached them to your luggage yet? :biggrin:

To be truthful no… I haven’t received them yet. I actually had to call Disney to ask a quick question and I was told I should have them in about 1 week or so. Usually 3 weeks before you are ready to arrive.

Oh goody! So exciting to get something from Disney in the mail!

Not only Me, but Miss SMIG loves Disney mail…
RIGHT Miss SMIG!

Yep!

Why are my messages always too short?!

Because my dear… you are short! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m going to be taller than you, so dont go there!