Guess what i just did

We just booked a trip for December 16-20th. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas Standard View (We are wait listed for Savannah View).

I am so excited. Greg, Joe and I are going as well as Sister In Law and Niece and Nephew who have never been.

This will be our first trip during the Christmas season so I am really looking forward to seeing the decorations and going to MVMCP.

And I will get to meet WishUponAStar as well!!

Only 128 days to go!

Stop it! YOU DID IT!?!? :heart: Why wasn’t I notified first? :laugh: I love that you are going to be there with us! I can’t wait to have our first BLTini together when you come visit me at the new tower. :biggrin:

Congratulations on booking your trip. I’m surprised you got a room on such short notice, I really thought all the rooms would be booked for that time of year.

I can’t wait to hear about your plans, Christmas is a beautiful time to go.

Congratulations! We will be there then too. It is our first time to stay at Animal Kingdom and we are all so excited!! Christmas season is our favorite.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;983905]Congratulations on booking your trip. I’m surprised you got a room on such short notice, I really thought all the rooms would be booked for that time of year.

I can’t wait to hear about your plans, Christmas is a beautiful time to go.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised too… I figured I would get SSR or OKW, I was very happy with Kidani Village.

I TOLD YOU!!! Didn’t I? :tongue:

That’s what I would have expected. I would gladly take either of those resorts for a ‘last minute’ trip but I would be more excited to try AKV.

Oooo fantastic! You’ll have a great time and you have hardly any time to wait at all! So so very jelous!

Hey, where did you find that extra large bottle of pixie dust?? I’ve tried for weeks to get a room at AKV in early dec. Every time I called checking on my waitlist (at BCV), I asked MS to check other resorts. The only day that was ever open was the 8th. I’ve never seen it at Christmas, but we had stayed at the Jambo house last sept. and loved it.

Wow, now that is exciting, you will love all the decorations and the atmosphere is even more special at WDW at Christmas time. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bransworld;983902]And I will get to meet WishUponAStar as well!!

Only 128 days to go![/QUOTE]

ME TOO!! ME TOO!!! We’ll be there through the 21st! :biggrin:

Definitely you too!

That’s fantastic! I’ve always wanted to see Christmas decorations in WDW! Totally jealous here. Have fun planning and no doubt you’ll have an awesome time!

Congratulations, how exciting! What fun to stay at Kidani House!

Have a great time!~

You’ll love it!! We just got back last Thursday from Kidani in a Standard View and we LOVED it!! And our room overlooked the Port De’Cochere! I like to people watch so it was the perfect location!! I am totally in love with Kidani!!

Congrats, Brandon! You are going to love WDW at Christmas time and meeting up MB friends is always fun.

Thats great! Congrats!

Awesome!!! that’s terrific!!!

I just added on another night. Greg, Joey and I are now arriving the evening of the 15th and leaving the evening of the 20th.

Flights are booked, now we just need to buy park tickets.

So jealous~ I’m sure Christmas in Disney World is amazing! Enjoy—ooo, & be sure to post a trip report!