Guess what I just did?

Well, I booked myself and the family a vacation- well sorta.

Husband’s job has been really busy and we have not been anywhere on vacation this summer. THere are no availabilities at the beach, and we have a little kid- so we have a tough time flying. So, we will either go on Friday of this week or next week. Yep we are crazy.

Don’t have the hotel booked yet, because my husband has to check one thing, but I will know tomorrow which week we are going. Let the planning craziness begin.

Oh, and I booked dining for two weeks, but I will cancel in the morning as soon as I know when we are going.

So, watch out world, This crazy family is coming to visit…

What??? Isn’t there a law you must plan a trip 3 yrs ahead!!! :laugh:

Well, look at it this way, your child can’t ask too many times, when are we going to disney.

As you know for sure, we’ll be waiting here for all the details. :happy:

Hurray ! Good for you.

Exciting! Happy fast planning! :slight_smile:

Yeah! It’s always fun to plan a trip!

You can do it you can do it…you can go see Cinderelly…:laugh:

You know, sometimes when you have less time to plan, it works out better—you just go. Have fun.

That is what I am going to do. I can get most dining that I want, and I am flexible about it this time… which helps. I like 8am breakfasts in the parks, which is a no go this time, but that is ok… we have 3 kids, one of which is a baby- so we may not be up to speed like we were last time… (ok, time before- I just went in March). I was stunned at being able to get Le Cellier, or Cinderella, Tutto Italia, etc… Really, 10 days out, in the middle of summer, there is a ton of dining.

I was thinking about doing/not doing the dining plan… based on whether or not I could get meals. Well, I got a meals for every day- so it looks good for the dining plan. Mostly because I think that with a baby- we are going to need a break from the heat inside a restaurant. Details up tomorrow!

Congrats to you! I am happy that you found a vacation~!!

[QUOTE=hanwill;1115547]That is what I am going to do. I can get most dining that I want, and I am flexible about it this time… which helps. I like 8am breakfasts in the parks, which is a no go this time, but that is ok… we have 3 kids, one of which is a baby- so we may not be up to speed like we were last time… (ok, time before- I just went in March). I was stunned at being able to get Le Cellier, or Cinderella, Tutto Italia, etc… Really, 10 days out, in the middle of summer, there is a ton of dining.

I was thinking about doing/not doing the dining plan… based on whether or not I could get meals. Well, I got a meals for every day- so it looks good for the dining plan. Mostly because I think that with a baby- we are going to need a break from the heat inside a restaurant. Details up tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Hanwill a cousin of mine who is there right now just called and asked me to make reservations online for her for dinner tomorrow and tues. There were surprisingly a lot of openings so maybe everyone else isn’t planning right now. Good luck and happy planning. Any trip to the world is a good one!!

So excited for you. I just love planning. Doesn’t matter if it’s close or far away, it’s Disney! Have a good trip!

Sorry Dana, we are still wanting to do a cruise. We will definitely get you to book us a cruise. In the very near future, I hope…

If I lived in Atlanta, I’d be making the surprise trips every now and then!

I just passed on applying for a job in south Georgia. It would have put us 4 hours from WDW.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1115588]If I lived in Atlanta, I’d be making the surprise trips every now and then!

I just passed on applying for a job in south Georgia. It would have put us 4 hours from WDW.[/QUOTE]

Come on Cavey, you of all people should know that the order is location to Disney first, job second.:laugh:

Yay for being spontaneous! Happy planning! (Doesn’t the world seem just a little bit brighter this morning?):happy:

Yes it does. I just told my husband to call me as soon as he knew the dates. My almost toddler will have fun he just learned to say " Mi mou". And he knows who mickey is. So cute! The other two are excited too!

AWESOME!!! I can’t wait to hear all the details!

I am totally JEALLLLL-OUS! But I hope you have a blast:)

details still on hold… He has put a wrinkle in my plans, for what day we are going down… It shifts my days, so I am reworking the plan…

stay tuned for the latest updates- later tonight… I HOPE!

How old is the baby? Our Granddaughter is almost 11 months old and I’ve been wanting to take her since I’m off this summer. DH & I have trip planned at end of Sept.

We’ve taken young kids. They won’t get anything out of the experience, but you get to take a bazillion pictures of them looking confused at everything. :laugh: