Guess what was dropped off at my door yesterday

My disney photopass memory book I made

it came as an hard cover book .it was well worth the timme I put in to it

Fun! So exciting to get something in the mail that’s not a bill. :laugh:

Do you just make it on the photopass website? Is that how it works?

Very cool!

Yes, what Andrea asked…

[QUOTE=Andrea;1095023]Fun! So exciting to get something in the mail that’s not a bill. :laugh:

Do you just make it on the photopass website? Is that how it works?[/QUOTE]

yes used their site and some of the pics they took and some of mine and i made the layout on the site .

Beautiful!

Oh what fun. This is a new feature. How much, may I ask, are they charging for this fun?

it cost me $79.99 plus shipping but add a page for $1.50 each

I am still undecided about ordering photopass this time around - I hate to not do it, but also think I can get someone to take pics of the 4 of us so I can just my camera…decision, decisions…

Your book is awesome - how many pages come in it (before you started adding pages)?

[QUOTE=emamasa;1095036]I am still undecided about ordering photopass this time around - I hate to not do it, but also think I can get someone to take pics of the 4 of us so I can just my camera…decision, decisions…

Your book is awesome - how many pages come in it (before you started adding pages)?[/QUOTE]

twenty pages to start and i added eight more no count covers

[QUOTE=emamasa;1095036]I am still undecided about ordering photopass this time around - I hate to not do it, but also think I can get someone to take pics of the 4 of us so I can just my camera…decision, decisions…
[/QUOTE]

It may just be me, but the times we had photo pass, I think the characters took more time. Once we were at CM (no photo pass) and for the picture the guy used little toys and stuff to catch the baby’s attention. When we ask them to take a picture with our camera, it was more like “yo, over here” click. :dry:

I have done that before… I loved it, but I can make the same photo book with about 100 pages on it from Apple… Granted, it costs the same-but I get a lot more photos in there… I don’t miss the special pictures, and I have used mine-I take a ton of pictures…

Personal preference, and I do like the look of the front cover. Enjoy your book.

I love it!

I made a photo book of a trip for the first time earlier this year and I enjoy it so much more than my regular photo albums from past trips. Great job!

That’s really good! Thanks for sharing, what a great idea.

That is AWESOME!

Lisa