Guess what

<---------this girl gets to test out the magic bands! I saw the notification last night! Already have our fast passes picked out and everything! Im sooooo excited!

Where did you see that? Is it just for certain people?

They are doing it with certain resorts. It was in my Disney experience

It’s by check in date and resort and it’s random.

Congrats to you! Have fun with it. I get to test them in September and am quite stoked.

I see - well, I didn’t get anything, so I guess I’ll just struggle along with the old system.

Just curious, how was notification. Was it through an e-mail, or did you just see it on MyDisneyExperience?

I just randomly checked my disney experience and there was a link I didn’t recognize. I got no notification from disney

Great news, I will start checking mine. Have fun

…I would be just fine with the old system!!! :happy:

Im a little nervous about it. Do we get penalized if we dont make a fast pass?

I just received an invitation for MyMagic+, it came via UPS with instructions on how to request the bands. I just wonder will we be able to get regular fps if by chance the ride we selected for the band is down? Has anyone used the bands yet?

Just curious…

You don’t have to Pre-choose FPs do you? Can you wait until you arrive at the park that day? Or maybe the night before even if you go the Magic+ route?

…just wondering if the instructions go into any more detail now…

…sure hope this doesn’t mess up our “Disney Days” too much… :slight_smile:

I just filled out for my bands, you get to choose 3 fps with the desired times per day. I will let you know how truly wonderful it is or is not in 3 weeks when we go.

I honestly can’t imagine sitting here - 24 days out at this writing - and trying to think of where I’ll be in the Parks on specific dates and times and what fastpasses I want. The mind boggles. I guess it’s a good idea for Park Commandos, but my commando days are long gone. Now we wake up and ask “so where should we go today”. I think I would fail Magic Bands.

“Like”—and totally agree…

DW made french dip sandwiches for dinner…I had two…I am now offically fat.

By whose standards? :slight_smile:

Checking in to Mousebuzz makes those calories disappear. I’m sure I read that here…

Agree too much planning

…but I am thinking now that we aren’t going to have much choice in the matter…if they go with the prepick FPs, and I don’t get mine way ahead of time…I probably won’t get on that ride unless I wait in line for everything…just as if FPs didn’t exist.

I think they are going to force this system down our throats whether we like it or not…:angry:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1136992]…but I am thinking now that we aren’t going to have much choice in the matter…if they go with the prepick FPs, and I don’t get mine way ahead of time…I probably won’t get on that ride unless I wait in line for everything…just as if FPs didn’t exist.

I think they are going to force this system down our throats whether we like it or not…:angry:[/QUOTE]

Not me - I’m a rebel!:happy: Seriously - how is this going to benefit people who have never been there? It’s so utterly overwhelming. How are they going to choose - even KNOW what they are choosing?