Guess where I'll next week this time

Come on Thursday! :laugh:

Come on, Richard, give us a hint! I’m no good at guessing. My first thought was “in jail”, then I thought “tu-tu convention”. You got to give a bit more information. :tongue:

Of course I’ll be too busy talking to Mickey and watching giraffes from my room to notice you’re gone. Thanks again for renting out those points.

You confuse me with the other guy who’s name cannot be spoken.

An old guy is an old guy…did I say that out loud??

I am not as old as he is; He farts dust.

Wonderful for you Richard! Have a fabulous time!!

…this is all just tu tu funny…:closedeye

Now I KNOW Vinces’ BLT F&W reservations were here SOMEWHERE. :whistling

<Cue the titanic music>

Here’s why Boss is STILL banned from Disney Cruise Line.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1138151]Now I KNOW Vinces’ BLT F&W reservations were here SOMEWHERE. :whistling

<Cue the titanic music>

Here’s why Boss is STILL banned from Disney Cruise Line.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CALL UP MS, CHANGE THE NAMES ON HIS MAGIC BANDS!!!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1138151]Now I KNOW Vinces’ BLT F&W reservations were here SOMEWHERE. :whistling

<Cue the titanic music>

Here’s why Boss is STILL banned from Disney Cruise Line.[/QUOTE]

Notice how it’s completely empty behind him…is it the view?? :eek:

Yeah, I photoshoped out the people jumping off the ship…oh, the humanity of it all.

Sigh…he forgot his “unnerwears” under that tutu again…:eek:

Single digit dancing…hours not days.

Now I must go and pack, Forgive me Dana, for I fear my lack of packing action has angered the MB packing goddess. :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1138383]Single digit dancing…hours not days.

Now I must go and pack, Forgive me Dana, for I fear my lack of packing action has angered the MB packing goddess. :laugh:[/

Have a great time! Don’t worry about packing, just throw a toothbrush in your pocket. I’m sure you can get everything you need on the ship! :laugh: :eek:

Tomorrow’s the big day. Have fun!

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Take lots of pictures to share with us.

Have an awesome trip.

Great trip. Concierge level was really nice. Didn’t shoot many pics because I didn’t take a camera.

Enjoyed first trip on Dream. Much larger ship but didn’t really feel that way too much - might be different feel if hanging out at kids pools.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1138576]Great trip. Concierge level was really nice. Didn’t shoot many pics because I didn’t take a camera.

Enjoyed first trip on Dream. Much larger ship but didn’t really feel that way too much - might be different feel if hanging out at kids pools.[/QUOTE]

Alright, we need more of a trip report… :blush:

Have a good trip!