Guess Where I've Been?

Here’s a hint…

Where have you been catfishy? :biggrin:

Looks kinda familiar? Epcot?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

One of DH’s vendors had a trade show at the Gaylord Palms, so we went up yesterday morning, went to AK and Epcot. This morning we went to HS (still want to call it MGM), then to the tradeshow. I’m tired. :laugh:

Oh that’s sounds fun! I’m surprised that the decorations are still up.

Well, they WERE up yesterday at Epcot and AK, but they were NOT up today at DS. I guess we just barely made it!

How were the crowd levels?

Sounds like a VERY fun day! :wub:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;920426]How were the crowd levels?

Sounds like a VERY fun day! :wub:[/QUOTE]

I was hoping it would be real light, with kids back in school, but it was pretty crowded. Most wait times were 30-60 minutes, with ToT at 70 minutes by the time we left today. We didn’t do many rides, just took it pretty easy. It was still fun and beat working! :cool:

that was a good trade off you go to the trade show and to disney woot! woot!

by the way what does ds mean?

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;920460]that was a good trade off you go to the trade show and to disney woot! woot!

by the way what does ds mean?[/QUOTE]

Disney Studios formally known as MGM.

What a fun trip. I’d love to tag onto a meeting of some kind. :happy:

That was great to be able to see the end of the Holiday decorations, and I too would of thought it would have been quite quiet at this time of year so that was a surprise for me.

My DD called at about noon from Epcot, waits for rides for 70 min- soaring, 60 min - tt. I also thought it would be slow with the kids back in school.

thank you for verifying what ds means

My pleasure. I should say the full name is Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but a lot of people just call it Disney Studios.