Guide By Your Side

http://www.guidebyyourside.com/

Magic Kingdom

Thursday May 22, 2008
Park Hours: 9am-11pm
Park Closures: Cinderella’s Golden Carousel, Jungle Cruise, & Ariel’s Grotto
Parades and Fireworks: Disney Dreams Come True Parade at 3pm, SpectroMagic Parade at 9pm & 11pm, Woshes Nighttime Spectacular at 10pm
Park Events: None
Extra Magic Hours: Morning

All information is subject to change. Daily updates are performed between 6-7am

Animal Kingdom

Thursday May 22, 2008
Park Hours: 9am-7pm
Park Closures: None
Special Events: None
Parades: Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade at 4pm

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Thursday May 22, 2008
Park Hours: 9am-9pm
Park Closures: Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian
Special Events: None
Parades and Fireworks: New! Block Party Bash at 3pm, Fantasmic! at 9pm

Epcot

Thursday May 22, 2008
Park Hours: Future World 9am-7pm, World Showcase 11am-9pm
Park Closures: None
Special Events: Flower and Garden Festival
Parades and Fireworks: Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at 9pm

interesting concept…not for me at all, but interesting.

I thought someone might need the link

Yep. You took the words right out of my mouth.

INTERESTING…

I love ALL Disney Guide Books. I’d be interested to see how this looks and exactly how it works.

I don’t really get it??!

I think it’s a really excellent idea. (Kind of wish I had come up with it. :laugh:)

I doubt I would use it…I’m too set in the way I already do things when it comes to WDW…but it is definitely a great concept!

It’s kind of like a keyring of small flashcards to take with you to Disney, instead of a guidebook…from what I gather.

OOHHHH, ok, and this chick updates the park hours & stuff everytime it changes?? So it’s always accurate for your dates?

Ehhh, it’s for the birds. Pick up a free guide map or check the wdw website & print out the info for free. If your going to buy anything convenient, buy Dana’s pixie planner. " Same concept, and I trust her over some lady with a million index cards in her house waiting to print.

:laugh: My thoughts on it exactly! It’s not really information I can’t already get at the park, and I’d rather get it straight from Disney anyway.

Kudos to the lady for a great idea though. I’m sure some people will get use out of it!

Have I told you that you rock lately? Thanks:wub:

I’m not impressed. There are links on the site that do not work and some information is lacking at the least. Apparently Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is the only thing worth seeing at Downtown Disney. :huh: I would have to say it is not for me.

Wow I didn’t explore the website very much, but that seems pretty bad. I wouldn’t be impressed either by something so unprofessional.

interesting concept but not the most thourough site Iv seen in a long while