Had the best Disney talk with my neighbor yesterday

I have a neighbor who loves Disney as much as all of us MBers. She and her family are going to be at WDW next month the very same week as my family. We had a great talk yesterday comparing our plans and ADRs, and we will be at the Storybook Princess Breakfast the same day, same time! It was just so fun to have a real, in-person, face-to-face, I’m so excited about my trip conversation with someone. All of y’all get it, I know. It just got me so much more excited!

She was really funny too, because they have extended family going, and she is frustrated because they won’t listen to her on the planning stuff. They keep calling Animal Kingdom a zoo, and she’s like, “It’s NOT a ZOO!!”:laugh:

I think planning and discussing my upcoming trips is almost as much fun as the trip itself!:happy:

I love it when I find someone who wants to talk Disney. I teach with someone who loves to go to WDW so every couple of weeks we’ll chat Disney. He can pretty much go head to head with me so it’s a fun discussion. He and his wife and going a week before we are so it was a fun spring talking about our plans.

You should tell her to become a member, I’m sure she’d love it here! :heart:

Missymouse what day are you doing Storybook Princess Breakfast? We will be there the same week that you are there

I always think it great to find others who share the passion for the whole thing, especially when a trip is so near, it just builds up all the excitment!

She asked me yesterday if I ever do TRs on any of the boards, and I said yes on Mousebuzz. She didn’t seem interested.:frown: Maybe I can convince her!:happy:

We’ll be there on Monday the 15th.:happy:

Absolutely! :happy:

I will be there on Wed the 18th

Have you done it before? It’s one of my girls’ favorites!

yes I have, but it’s been a long time and with my DD 8 this time I think she will like it

She will love it! I can’t wait to bread your TR!:happy:

I only wish they had something for boys in a meal I just fill bad that my DS doesn’t have a meal for him you know

I know exactly what you mean. My DS is almost 10, and we’ve struggled with that forever. I finally decided this year that he would appreciate Whispering Canyon because he has a great sense of humor. I hope we get lots of goofy attention, because I’m counting on it!:laugh:

:blush:[QUOTE=missymouse;1039213]I have a neighbor who loves Disney as much as all of us MBers. She and her family are going to be at WDW next month the very same week as my family. We had a great talk yesterday comparing our plans and ADRs, and we will be at the Storybook Princess Breakfast the same day, same time! It was just so fun to have a real, in-person, face-to-face, I’m so excited about my trip conversation with someone. All of y’all get it, I know. It just got me so much more excited!

She was really funny too, because they have extended family going, and she is frustrated because they won’t listen to her on the planning stuff. They keep calling Animal Kingdom a zoo, and she’s like, “It’s NOT a ZOO!!”:laugh:

I think planning and discussing my upcoming trips is almost as much fun as the trip itself!:happy:[/QUOTE]

That is great! I have a friend that I used to work with who loves it too, she lurks on this board, hasn’t joined yet, but I hope she will someday

I love meeting someone who loves Disney as much as I do. The conversation is exhilarating.

I knew all of you would understand my excitement! I love y’all!:wub::happy:

So true. Have a local hardware store here where a young male employee was getting the door for me. I walked up to my truck and he commented on my license plates (1 LV WDW). He knew exactly what it meant and then we had the most wonderful conversation about Disney and DVC.