Had to share

Hi,

I just wanted to share my excitement - I checked in online today! 10 days until a week at the YC.

Have a great weekend everyone
Liz

That is exciting. Did you request a certain building or room? If so, please report back and let us know if you got it.

Hi,

I did not request a specific room or location. I have never had a strong preference, and have always been happy with what they give me. I will report back if I think it saved time checking in online.

Thanks
Liz

Yay! That is so exciting!!

Oh good. that’s always exciting. Have a great and magical trip :slight_smile:

Sweet!!! DW and I stayed right next door @ BC back in 2001…really enjoyed it. Have a great trip!

YAY!!! Thanks for the reminder…I am at the 10 day mark too! Have a wonderful trip!

[QUOTE=poohspal;1028010]Hi,

I did not request a specific room or location. I have never had a strong preference, and have always been happy with what they give me. I will report back if I think it saved time checking in online.

Thanks
Liz[/QUOTE]

I look forward to hearing your review. Please be sure to give us a trip report. I would love to hear it all.

Sometimes I think the anticipation is almost as much fun as the holiday!:happy: I’ve always wanted to stay at the Yacht Club! Hope you have a wonderful time!

It most definately is.:heart: