Halloween Pirate Cruise

Just thought I’d let people know there’s a NEW Halloween Pirate cruise for kids 5-12 that departs from the Polynesian for select dates in October (staring Oct. 13). It stops at haunted islands (other resorts), kids collect prizes, candy & play games. The cruise is 8:15am to 10:00Am and $31.95 a person.:pirate:I know my kids would love it; especially since we are staying at the Poly where it departs…BUT unfortunately it starts the day AFTER we leave…oops it’s 8:15PM to 10:00PM, not am…it’s a night cruise.

Dang it! :pinch:

But very cool. thanks for the info.

That is great info. Thanks!

I’m still trying to talk DH into a quick trip with DS so we can go to MNSSHP… our travel agent is saving us a booking until next Friday. But, DS is 4 and a half, so he would miss the cut off! He would love it… maybe next year, though!

Where can I find more information on this? We will be at WDW the 11th-19th of October and I have my son’s reservation for a regular pirate cruise at the POR-R, but I think he would love the Halloween version better.

dksmith- I made a slight boo boo. This cruise is 8:15PM to 10:00PM, a night cruise, not a morning cruise. Just a typo on my part which I just fixed. If you are still interested you can call 407-WDW-PLAY. The cost is $31.95 and the dates are Oct. 13,16,19,21,23,24,28,30 and 31. They say if your child is sensitive to scary tales & the dark you might want to rethink it. I’m not sure how old your kids are. Mine are older (12 & 8) and would still love it.

That is to cool!! I wanna go on it@!!! Why do the kids get all the fun stuff???:glare::angry::laugh: