I got this fun deal in my email today. It’s from the Swan/Dolphin resorts. I’ll post it in it’s entirety including the conditions - it’s a lot to read but worth it and fun if you are thinking of booking:
As a special “treat” for Halloween fans, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is pleased to offer our guests a sale that’s truly spooktacular! From 8am – 7pm EST on October 31, 2011, book your reservation and say “TRICK OR TREAT” to our bewitching reservations agent. As simple as that, you’ll instantly receive a unique treat drawn at random that will be immediately applied towards your reservation!
This deluxe Disney resort is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, within walking distance to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM. Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin receive special Disney benefits including the Extra Magic Hours in the theme parks, complimentary Disney transportation throughout Walt Disney World®, on-site character dining, Disney ticket desks and advance tee times on Disney championship golf courses.
Treats include, but are not limited to:
• Two nights free room accommodations (incl. taxes and resort service fee)
• $100 food & beverage credit
• In-room “Personal Pantry” stocked with 6 mixed sodas, 6 waters, 4 juices, 4 bags chips, 4 box cookies, 4 granola bars
• One day, one park Disney ticket
• Refillable Swan and Dolphin drink cup
• Complimentary pool raft rental
• “Poolside Piñas” for two at Cabana Bar and Beach Club
• Two sushi rolls of your choice at Kimonos
• AMC movie passes for two
• Two kids eat free at Garden Grove Character Dinner
• Additional 10% off room rate
• Chocolate box at check-in made by two-time world pastry chef, Laurent Branlard
• Two Zooberry cocktails in bluezoo lounge
• Two glasses of house wine in Il Mulino New York Trattoria
• Ice cream cone or milkshake at the fountain for two
• Complimentary breakfast credit for two
• Milk & cookie turndown amenity
• 1/2 hour Swan paddle boat rental voucher
• Complimentary one-category room upgrade
Mark your calendars; this sale goes back in the grave at 7pm EST sharp on October 31, 2011 and rooms will go quickly!
Offer is valid for stays November 1 – December 23, 2011. One-night/non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Additional terms and conditions apply.
You must call (888) 828-8850 on October 31, 2011 to make your reservation and don’t forget to say TRICK OR TREAT!
[I]Terms and Conditions
Offer is valid at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort only for stays [B][U]booked on October 31, 2011[/U][/B] and consumed November 1 through December 23, 2011.
Guest must mention promo code "TRICK OR TREAT" at time of booking to receive a prize.
Offer is valid between 8am and 7pm EST on October 31, 2011. Valid for new reservations only.
Offer is not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
One night non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
Offer can be booked by phone at (888) 828-8850
A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
One prize will be awarded per stay. One prize per reservation.
Value of prizes range from $5 - $600 and are not redeemable for cash.
Basic room rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes. Rate does not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Resort Service Package is $10 + tax per day and includes: up to 60 minutes free local telephone calls, toll free and credit card access calls (10 cents per minute after 60 minutes), 20 minutes of domestic long distance per day, unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities, in room high-speed internet access & two bottles of water daily.
Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
Offer is not applicable to groups or guests staying on a group rate plan.
Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
Void where prohibited by law.
Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2011 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc[/I]