Handy Manny breakfast

Going to WDW w our 2 yr old grandson who is a huge fan of Handy Manny.
Are there any Handy Manny character breakfasts/lunches/ dinners @ WDW???
Thanks.
Frank

AS A MATTER OF FACT…YES!

Recently, at Play and Dine at Studios, Goliath from Jojo’s Circus has stopped doing meet and greets at the restaurant, and now Handy Manny does the breakfast/lunch rotation in his place!

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1040635]AS A MATTER OF FACT…YES!

Recently, at Play and Dine at Studios, Goliath from Jojo’s Circus has stopped doing meet and greets at the restaurant, and now Handy Manny does the breakfast/lunch rotation in his place![/QUOTE]

Wow…I bet thats more popular than Goliath?!

Anyway…that is a cute buffet. We took our son (4yo at the time) and he LOVED it. I say check it out!

Lisa

Recently, at Play and Dine at Studios, Goliath from Jojo’s Circus has stopped doing meet and greets at the restaurant, and now Handy Manny does the breakfast/lunch rotation in his place![/QUOTE]

Wow! That is lucky . . . I was waiting for this dining to get a little update. There are so many new preschool shows on The Disney Channel. It’s a good thing for the boys too - they need more character dining!

BTW- Breakfast here is good too! :heart:

OMG Now I’m really bummed that we aren’t going this fall. My DD LOVES Handy Manny. She carries her Handy Manny tools everywhere with her… including bed some nights. With any luck it will still be there in a couple of years. And with any luck she’ll still be into it at least a little.

Thanks Rowdy! I didn’t know about this either! I’m on hold as we speak for an ADR! We LOVE Handy Manny!

RIP Jojo and Goliath! I loved them :[ But considering their popularity isn’t that much anymore, it makes sense Manny would set up to the plate! Thats really nice for younger little boys!

Oh, that’s great! I tried to get my daughter (who just turned 5) into the Jo-Jo & Goliath breakfast, but she didn’t know who they were! She LOVES Handy Manny, though.

I have to ask as a foreigner:biggrin:- what is or who is Handy Manny? Is it a children’s character.

Yes Handy Manny is on the Disney Playhouse. He is a Spanish handy man (cartoon) who has talking tools. For some reason no one is ever shocked that his tools talk. And personally I think I would be awesome handy person if my tools did half the work for me with out me holding onto them. LOL

Thanks for the info-now I know who to look out for.