Happily Ever After Trip Report!

Well since I have known about them getting together since before they actually met in person I can tell you the story is quite a snoozer…NOT!!! It’s the sweetest most romantic story ever!! I’ll text her 584033949830403 times until she gets on here and posts it!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. We really enjoy sharing our big day with our MB family:heart:

:blink::blink::blink::pinch:NOOOOOOO!!!

Congratulations!! I love the pics, the dress is amazing! That is too cute that the little girl wanted to meet you.:wub:

I just text you…Oh and I just did it again!!:laugh:

OMG… the look on Peppy’s face while she is dancing with Mr. Go is so “in love” – I am getting choked up.

I feel like going over to Chit Chat and posting the following:

SHORT CUT ALERT!!!
For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting early pics of Peppertink and Ready2Go, click on this link, and go to Page 15:
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/47815-happily-ever-after-trip-report-15.html

Oh hahahahaha! Hey, seriously… it was worth the 14 pages of waiting! :wub:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;911698]I feel like going over to Chit Chat and posting the following:

SHORT CUT ALERT!!!
For early pics of Peppertink and Ready2Go, click on this link, and go to Page 15:
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/47815-happily-ever-after-trip-report-15.html

Oh hahahahaha! Hey, seriously… it was worth the 14 pages of waiting! :wub:[/QUOTE]

Haha! You should! :laugh:

What a beautiful couple. The warmth is coming through the screen. I can feel the love from here. This is the most wonderful TR I have ever read, than you for sharing your day with all of us. I hope I speak for all when I say we couldn’t be happier for you all.

OMG you two look soooo BEAUTIFUL together!!! :wub:
Pep looks like an absolutely gorgeous and radiant Bride! :wub:

What a great couple you 2 make!! :wub:

Thank you for sharing the pics with us!!! :happy:

CG!!! :wub: LOVE, LOVE it there!!! :wub:

I hope you guys pics of the cake and and all!

Beautiful!!!

Yeah!!! We finally got wedding pictures! Beautiful, absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for sharing and much happiness to you both from someone who also met her someone special through the magic of the interweb! :laugh: :wub: :heart:

No dry eyes here! :crying: All of y’all are just beautiful! Truly a Fairytale Wedding!

Congrats you two, the whole family is quite lovely!

Okay, first off I just have to say: R2G…you are a marketing genius! You hooked each and every one of us BIG time with the strategic dangling of the picture til page 15 of the TR. :laugh:

Seriously, I am thrilled for both of you. You both look gorgeous and radiantly happy. What a perfect storybook tale of love and joy.

You both gave us MB-ers the perfect Christmas gift! :happy:

Now THAT was the picture I was waiting for! :happy: :happy: :happy:

This is lovely. And I REALLY want the story… I met my DH on an online forum when I wasn’t even looking, so I want to hear your story!

What a gorgeous couple you guys are!!! Much congrats again!!! I can’t wait to hear more!!!

WOW!!! Congrats and what a great TR.

WOW! You two are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS couple!!! And you two sure look HAPPY. So in LOVE! :wub: I think this has to be THE BEST Trip Report in the history of MB!!!

[QUOTE=ddoll;911786]Okay, first off I just have to say: R2G…you are a marketing genius! You hooked each and every one of us BIG time with the strategic dangling of the picture til page 15 of the TR. :laugh:

Seriously, I am thrilled for both of you. You both look gorgeous and radiantly happy. What a perfect storybook tale of love and joy.

You both gave us MB-ers the perfect Christmas gift! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I must agree with ddoll… this is a wonderful Christmas gift… Thank you so much for sharing your day with us… You both look… only word I can think of is PERFECT!

Not to beat a dead horse, but you both look amazing in your pictures! I adore the one where you are dancing. Being able to actually “see” love is something that doesnt happen too often! Many, many years of happiness!