Happily Ever After Trip Report!

It is a honor and privilage that you shared the photos with us. :wub: Very beautiful.

You both look so happy and in love. What a handsome couple you make. I knew we were going to be there on your last day, so I made it a point to see if I could spot Peppertink as I knew what she looked like, but no luck. Congratulations to the new family.:wub:

You two look simply amazing - what a lovely couple! PTink, I loooooooooove your dress!
So happy for you two!

We wait all that time for a pic and it was well worth it! What a lovely shot!!! Many blessings of a great new life for you both!

So - like - Where’s my piece of cake?

ahhhhhh - so beautiful (you too ptink :laugh:)!! i can’t wait for more!

i keep seeing all these posts talking about being on page 15 and i kept thinking - oh no - i am missing posts. then i realized my pages must show more posts than others…:blush:

Congratulations on your big day! And thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Now give us more please! =)

I got mine in the maid yesterday but it was all gross and moldy.:glare:

We didn’t send you any cake in the mail…or maid…:huh: Your piece of cake is in our freezer, waiting for you to visit:happy:

Boss…your cake was waiting for you at the reception…you never showed:closedeye

[QUOTE=Peppertink;912084]We didn’t send you any cake in the mail…or maid…:huh: Your piece of cake is in our freezer, waiting for you to visit:happy:

Boss…your cake was waiting for you at the reception…you never showed:closedeye[/QUOTE]

LOL… :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;912084]We didn’t send you any cake in the mail…or maid…:huh: Your piece of cake is in our freezer, waiting for you to visit:happy:

Boss…your cake was waiting for you at the reception…you never showed:closedeye[/QUOTE]

Oops typo. Well who’s moldy cake was that I ate yesterday? I had it with my starbucks with floaties in it.:blow:

:blow::blow: I would have taken that drink back!

Um…I dunno who’s moldy cake you ate, but it wasn’t ours!:blink:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;912133]:blow::blow: I would have taken that drink back!

Um…I dunno who’s moldy cake you ate, but it wasn’t ours!:blink:[/QUOTE]

I would have but being in Small Town USA the nearest starbucks is 3.5 miles away. I didn’t find the floaties until I was already home.

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;911560]Those boys are devilishly handsome!

Jack Day was booked for our day, so we had Tim Herring - he was great too :slight_smile:

PTink - who did you end up getting your hair and makeup done by?
And who was the photographer?
And wedding planner/coordinator - who did you have?

I know, I ask too many questions - just curious since you guys are the only other people I know who’ve gotten hitched at the World!

And hurray up with those pics R@G, we must see the happy couple! Its killing us![/QUOTE]

Rev. Day was so wonderful and nice. :happy:

I had my hair done by the salon at the GF and did my own make-up.
Let me think…our photographer was …OMG!:eek: I’ve forgotten her name…eek…I’ll have to ask Mr. Go as it seems to have slipped my mind:pinch: She was great though! So nice and she got along so well with our families!! I couldn’t believe that she actually got down on the ground…laying on her tummy…to take a couple of shots!:blink:

Our wedding planner/coordinator was Karen Serrette. She was amazing! I can’t believe how easy everything was to plan and how everything came together so well! Our flowers were beautiful!! The cake was exactly as we asked and the everything was on time! Everyone was so nice!!

Well, where are the pictures of the cake, the wedding planner, the caterer, the photographer?

yes I would like more details- PLEASE!!!

How would they get a pic of the photographer? Cuz she had the camera!

You have absolutely no imagination. I’d say that whole wedding thing has sucked the creative juices right out of you :tongue:

You may be right!! Well if I get married at Disney, no worries, they have enough imagination for all!

Sounds like something I would do. :laugh: Up-shots can be the most dynamic in art and photography. Only the best artists go through great lengths to get the best effect on their work of art! :happy:

…Unfortunately, I still have not actually gotten on my tummy to take a photo. but I have thought about it!!:laugh: