Happily Ever After Trip Report!

Wow you two, you are both beautiful and your wedding photo spectacular.
Thank you for sharing your wedding TR, it’s been a pleasure to read.

More like the most anticipated. Most cliff-hanging. :glare: Most I WANT MOAR! :eek: :heart::heart::heart:

I understand you are Newly Weds but where is the rest of the TR. I need something to read when I am sitting at my desk tomorrow :laugh::laugh::heart:

Sorry for the delay…been working late the past few days…will try to add more soon.:smile:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Oh my gosh, I am just sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks!! Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can not possibly put into words how thrilled I am for you two. May the happiness of that day remain in your hearts forever! :heart:

Oh my gosh, I am just sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks!! Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can not possibly put into words how thrilled I am for you two. May the happiness of that day remain in your hearts forever! :heart:[/QUOTE]Gramma, is that you??? :laugh:

Don’t do that. It makes them complacent and they won’t finish the work here

[QUOTE=Dopey;912813]Gramma, is that you??? :laugh:

Don’t do that. It makes them complacent and they won’t finish the work here[/QUOTE]

Yep, its me sweety. Now, put on your pjs and go to bed. Don’t forget to brush your teeth either.

good night :smile:

How the heck do you get such outstandingly clear and framed shots of fireworks when you’re holding the dang camera high over your head??? What is your secret!!! Wow. Nice. Very very nice. :happy:

R2G – since you are probably used to us/me stealing everything and anything you post around here, I hope you don’t mind if I snag a few of your pics… as always, they are just gaw-juss! I promise not to steal the wedding pics, you know, to protect your privacy! LOL

My Pleasure. :smile:

Take a lot then hope for a few good ones.:smile:

:laugh::laugh: That’s exactly my technique too! I could take easily over 100 fireworks shots & end up with 20 great ones.

Ditto. :happy:

Ok, ok, is this the photography forum or the wedding report?

:wub::wub::wub:LOVE IT ALL!:wub::wub::wub::happy:

And then…:blush::smile:

Good morning Castle.:smile: All Married and at Disney…what a great day.:smile:

Well I told her I would show her the world…so off to EPCOT.:smile:

So lets go see my pal Nemo.:smile: