Happily Ever After Trip Report!

I’ll agree - that’s an outstanding fireworks picture.

But is it such a shame that I’d like some details, here???

What time of day did the wedding take place (this might’ve been in the other thread)?

Who attended?

Where was the reception held?

Were there any pre-wedding festivities?

Sorry, but I really love the whole married at Walt Disney World story and would like to know as much as possible… :blush:

Look a hidden Mickey under water…cool. :smile:

[I]I’ll agree - that’s an outstanding fireworks picture.

But is it such a shame that I’d like some details, here???

What time of day did the wedding take place (this might’ve been in the other thread)? [/I]11/25/08 at 2:30 in Disney’s Wedding Pavilion

Who attended?
Both of our immediate families …plus their kids.:smile:

Where was the reception held?
In the GF convention center for the cake cutting some champagne then to the California Grill for dinner.:smile:.

Were there any pre-wedding festivities?
Yes…we all ate at Ohana :smile:

Sorry, but I really love the whole married at Walt Disney World story and would like to know as much as possible… :blush:

R2G im going out on a limb here to say you are not a man of many words:laugh: good thing you have great pics!!!

Now a ride in the front of the monorail to the Magic Kingdom.:smile:

Yes

:laugh:

People people everywhere.:smile:

I’ll say, that’s a pretty busy Main Street! I always love seeing those wreaths though! :happy:

One of my favorite places to take a picture of the Castle.:smile:

more later…

Did you cute people wear wedding ears?

OooOo, good question!

Nope…my big head in Mickey Ears or the top hat is not a good look.:smile:

that’s for sure.

Ohhhhhhh BTMRR. :smile:

Look…a castle.:smile:

I wondered if this day was as beautiful as I remembered.:smile: My new bride made it such a beautiful day.:smile:

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;913141]Look…a castle.:smile:

I wondered if this day was as beautiful as I remembered.:smile: My new bride made it such a beautiful day.:smile:[/QUOTE]

And not a cloud in the sky! Love it, beautiful day, beautiful bride, beautiful life… :laugh:

Now we head to the Kodak store for our free 5x7 and the boys kill the time by …what???

and him too…

hehe, I have that same HopScotch mat at work for the kids to use. :tongue: IS that GRandpa in the background?

Now back to Canada for dinner.:smile: