Happily Ever After Trip Report!

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;916393]Thanks to all. :smile:

Here is a picture of a beautiful bouquet we got, after a small mix up on the part of the delivery company:eek:, from Wish, Miss Disney and 'Bella. :smile: Thank ya’ll so much. :smile:[/QUOTE]

How sweeet!! :smile:

Here is a picture of a beautiful bouquet we got, after a small mix up on the part of the delivery company:eek:, from Wish, Miss Disney and 'Bella. :smile: Thank ya’ll so much. :smile:[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome!

Well I wish you would have gotten the correct bouquet (it was a more Disney one called “Wishes”) that was supposed to arrive at the Polynesian the night before your wedding but apparantly expecting a flower delivery company to actually deliver your gift may be too much to ask. :laugh:

Anyway, glad it worked out!

I absolutely loved your TR, thanks for sharing it with us!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;916511]You are very welcome!

Well I wish you would have gotten the correct bouquet (it was a more Disney one called “Wishes”) that was supposed to arrive at the Polynesian the night before your wedding but apparantly expecting a flower delivery company to actually deliver your gift may be too much to ask. :laugh:

Anyway, glad it worked out!

I absolutely loved your TR, thanks for sharing it with us![/QUOTE]

Still meant a lot to us…Thanks again.:smile:

wonderful TR… love the pictures, but I would still like to see a family photo

BTW, that’s why I was asking for your address!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;913097]I’ll agree - that’s an outstanding fireworks picture.

But is it such a shame that I’d like some details, here???

What time of day did the wedding take place (this might’ve been in the other thread)? 2:30PM:heart:

Who attended? Our immediate families. Which included our parents, sisters, brothers in law and nieces and nephews. About 20 people in all. OH! We did have a surprise appearance by my cousin!

Where was the reception held? It was held in one of the small “break out” rooms at the Grand Floridian…it was a very nice room(you can sort of see it in the picture where we are dancing. We had the cake/champagne reception there. We then went to California Grill for our wedding dinner. As Mr. Go said, it was amazing!!!

Were there any pre-wedding festivities? We had our “rehersal dinner” at Ohana…pretty fitting huh?:happy:

Sorry, but I really love the whole married at Walt Disney World story and would like to know as much as possible… :blush:[/QUOTE]

It really was an amazing day! Disney Fairy Tale Weddings made it so easy and everything was perfect! I LOVED our flowers and our cake was beautiful. It was so nice for us to be able to enjoy our day, knowing that our wedding was in very capable hands!

Could I possibly have the full version of this pic?

Congratulations again! A beautiful TR, a beautiful couple, a beautiful family. Many blessings to you and yours.

Thanks again to all of you for the kind words and well wishes!:flowers:

Wow! What a great TR! It truely was magical to read! You make a beautiful couple, and Family!!! Please share all of the pictures when you finally get them!

I wish you all a lifetime of love!

As requested …:smile:

[QUOTE=timkelmom;917759]Could I possibly have the full version of this pic?

Congratulations again! A beautiful TR, a beautiful couple, a beautiful family. Many blessings to you and yours.[/QUOTE]

Here it is at 1000x750 but if you would like the (5.3mb) full res version send me a PM with your email and I’ll be happy to send it to you. :smile:

Oh my gosh, its stunning! Simply stunning.

I just love that topper.:heart:

Hey! That cake topper you guys have was given to Dave and I on our wedding day from his mom! That’s so cute! She also gave us one right after we got engaged.

:wub: I love the Willow Tree figurines. I about teared up when I saw your cake topper.

Me too .:heart::blush:

very cool RTgo! And to top it all off you do look like
a cajun!!:laugh: More jokes please.

[QUOTE=Franco54;925356]very cool RTgo! And to top it all off you do look like
a cajun!!:laugh: More jokes please.[/QUOTE]

There was this Cajun ya see… and he did meet this mighty fine lady ya know…now they be living happy ever after.:smile:

Ok…here’s an oldie…
[I]
Old Boudreaux died and went to the pearly gates. St. Pete was just waiting for him to get there. When they met up, St. Pete said, “Whoa, Boudreaux, I can’t let you pass through the gates until you answer three questions.” Old educated Boudreaux say, “Go ahead, St. Pete, give me your best shot.”

St. Pete say, “O.K., Boudreaux, question number one. How many seconds do they have in a year?” Boudreaux say, “Aw, that’s easy, St. Pete, twelve.” St. Pete say, “Boudreaux, how did you get twelve?” Boudreaux say, “Jan second, Feb second, etc.” St. Pete say, “Boudreaux, that’s not quite what I’m looking for, but I’ll let you slide.”

“Question number two. How many days do they have in a week?” Boudreaux say, “That’s easy, St. Pete, two.” St. Pete say, “Boudreaux, where you get two from?” Boudreaux say, “Today and tomorrow.” St. Pete say, “Boudreaux, that’s not quite what I’m looking for.”

“Now Boudreaux, this last question you have to get it right or I can’t let you into heaven. Who is our father?” Boudreaux say, “That’s easy, St. Pete, Howard.” St. Pete say, “Where did you get Howard from, Boudreaux?” “Our father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name.”[/I]

:wub:Can’t believe it’s already been two months since we said “I Do!”:heart: Time flies when your having fun!:happy:

:blow:
Just kidding peppy…I’m very happy for you guys!:happy:

Just kidding peppy…I’m very happy for you guys!:happy:[/QUOTE]

:tongue::wink:Thanks!:happy: