Happily Ever After Trip Report!

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;911402]And here is Rev Jack Day…very good. :smile:

more later…[/QUOTE]

I had to LOL at this. I have a close relative by that same name.

Congrats to both of you. Lovely pictures! I LOVE your bouquet, Peppertink.

God Bless you both!! Congrats and thanks for sharing your special day with us.

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;928779]

Congrats to both of you. Lovely pictures! I LOVE your bouquet, Peppertink.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I really loved it too:wub:

Hey Cub! It’s great to see ya!:happy:

Okay it took me forever to savor this thread, but it was worth every second!!

I am SO happy for you two! :wub:

PT, I absolutely loved your dress and flowers! And you made the most gorgeous bride!!! :heart: :heart: Ah this TR was by far one of the best in the history of MB. :happy:

Oh and I have to add…your new hubby is quite handsome. :blush: :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;928962]Okay it took me forever to savor this thread, but it was worth every second!!

I am SO happy for you two! :wub:

PT, I absolutely loved your dress and flowers! And you made the most gorgeous bride!!! :heart: :heart: Ah this TR was by far one of the best in the history of MB. :happy:

Oh and I have to add…your new hubby is quite handsome. :blush: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Awe…thank you:happy: I have to admit that I frequently look at our TR:blush:

And yes…he is!:wub::heart:

I am just catching up on some TR’s that I missed during my hiatis.:laugh:

This TR was awesome! Perfect weather, perfect setting, perfect couple!:wub: Everything was beautiful and you both look so happy. I could not be more thrilled for you. I am so glad that you are finally together and able to spend the rest of your lives making each other happy. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Also, I am proud of myself for keeping your secret for so long.:laugh:

[QUOTE=alicefan;933629]I am just catching up on some TR’s that I missed during my hiatis.:laugh:

This TR was awesome! Perfect weather, perfect setting, perfect couple!:wub: Everything was beautiful and you both look so happy. I could not be more thrilled for you. I am so glad that you are finally together and able to spend the rest of your lives making each other happy. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Also, I am proud of myself for keeping your secret for so long.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I’m so glad you got to catch up:happy: It really was perfect!:heart:

Me too…THANKS!:happy:

[QUOTE=alicefan;933629]I am just catching up on some TR’s that I missed during my hiatis.:laugh:

Also, I am proud of myself for keeping your secret for so long.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thanks.:smile:

[QUOTE=Andrea;911796]Now THAT was the picture I was waiting for! :happy: :happy: :happy:

This is lovely. And I REALLY want the story… I met my DH on an online forum when I wasn’t even looking, so I want to hear your story![/QUOTE]

I thought I’d responded to this:wacko: Anyway…in case anyone is still wondering or cares:sleeping::laugh:

We actually share something in common with you and your DH Andrea:flowers: MB is responsible and gets the credit for R2 and I finding each other…when we weren’t even looking!!! Besides our obvious shared interest in Disney, we discovered that we had so much more in common. Of course being a travel agent helped some too. R2 needed some help with some travel plans so we got to know each other even better…and the rest, as they say…is history!:wub::heart:

So, that’s the abridged version…:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;949341]I thought I’d responded to this:wacko: Anyway…in case anyone is still wondering or cares:sleeping::laugh:

We actually share something in common with you and your DH Andrea:flowers: MB is responsible and gets the credit for R2 and I finding each other…when we weren’t even looking!!! Besides our obvious shared interest in Disney, we discovered that we had so much more in common. Of course being a travel agent helped some too. R2 needed some help with some travel plans so we got to know each other even better…and the rest, as they say…is history!:wub::heart:

So, that’s the abridged version…:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

This is the way I remember that story. R2 was looking for some travel info, he pm’ed you, you sent him one of your business cards, he fell madly in love and…oh wait…Yeah your story is right. It was actually a little more romantic than that though!

He fell madly in love with my business card?:huh::laugh:

Yes, cuz you use an awesome printing company…right?:huh:

:blink:Um…yes?

Now that I really think about it, your story is a little closer to what really happened. You left out a few key details but it’s close.

True…I think I left out the romantic parts:blink::pinch:

Heres a out of subject tip:if you are being married at disney do NOT stop wereing the “just married” buttons look back at the trip report and count how many things that disney gave for free im not sure if it shows every one there was a lot going on that trip.:blink::happy::huh:

Wow! I am really out of the loop. Your pictures are amazing. you make a beautiful couple. the bride looked fantastic! The flowers and cake was gorgeous. Your sons are super cute! Congrats and I wish you a long and happy marriage!

Thank you for the congrats!!! And, welcome to the loop!:laugh:

Add me to the list of clueless and very out of the loop! (I was busy planning an Australia trip and had to put my MB addiction aside, but I’m back now.)

Fantastic pictures, beautiful bride, handsome groom, and Disney! What more could one ask?

Belated congratulations and very best wishes to you both! May your joy in each other only increase in time!