Happy 40th Anniversary, Walt Disney World!

Happy 40th Anniversary today to Walt Disney World! Wish I could be there every day! :mickey: :biggrin: :wink:

Happy Anniversary!! They really have some cool stuff going on in the MK today. Wish I was there to celebrate!

I asked DH if we could go to WDW today to help celebrate and he said we have too many other things to do today. :dry:

Happy Birthday, WDW! Wish I was there. :mickey:

Happy Bday WDW!! I wish we were there to celebrate it with you!

Happy Anniversary Walt Disney World! Do you think Walt Disney could ever have imagined the impact he has had?

Wish I was there, today just happens to be my 17 year wedding anniversary to Tiggerific.
Happy Anniversary Disney World!

It was amazing. The turnout for the celebration was unbelievable. Blew past our forcasted number of guest by almost 15,000 people!

Happy 40th Anniversary!

I can’t believe this…the nerve:fork_off:
25 WALT DISNEY WORLD MAGIC KINGDOM 40TH ANNIVERSARY BROCHURE MAP FAST PASSES +++ | eBay

Not sure if that link is allowed to be posted here and if deleted i’ll understand but I can’t believe someone grabbed handfuls of free park maps, the “free” anni pins, some FP’s and a STOLEN Time Pass Card and is trying to sell them, for $400 at that. Jeez:nonono2:
Hopefully no one will bid on them.