Happy B-Day DLR's The Haunted Mansion!

Happy 35th Anniversary Disneylands The Haunted Mansion!!! :biggrin: :mickey:

WOW! I remember going to DL when I was in the second grade and riding that ride. That was when you used individual tickets for each ride. OMG! I won’t say how old the Haunted Mansion was at that time but let’s just say it was still in the ‘toddler’ stage. :wink:

Wow! I hadn’t ralized how old that attraction was. Happy birthday!!

That is absolutely the best ride in any of the parks. Happy birthday, Haunted Mansion!

Yea its an AWSOME ride, Its cool how old it actually is, in a way ;-). When I headed over to DL this morning to meet my aunt to get something from her she reminded me what today was, I was like WOAH! Really? And she was like yup. I was all thats awsome! :slight_smile:

Wow! I love Haunted Mansion! You know, it used to be a walk through. But as Walt was much more advanced than the other people in the human race, it was far too scary. People would try to rip open doors, and would bang into the mirrors that were used to make illongated halls. If you think about it, it sound pretty funny. But it was pure terror for them. So now it’s a ride through and a very good one at that :happy:

Yea I knew at one point it was a walk through and it was changed, On and at DL’s u know when ur goin down into the Grave Yard? Well back in the 60-70’s on that part it used to go down real fast and woosh around at the bottom. WELL that had to change after a man had a heart attack from the woosh. I guess he was real old…lol j/k… :wink: :slight_smile:

The Haunted Mansion is my fav! Now that I am all grown up I love seeing my two kid go from scared to loving the Mansion.

DL’s The Haunted Mansion is like ONE of the best rides ever created I love it, I wonder if their going to be re-painting it or doing a big refurb to DL’s The Haunted Mansion for the 50th…Im not sure, but Im sure we will find out! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: