Happy Limo?

What can you tell me about Happy Limo? Please share.

We’re considering taking the Magical Express from MCO to our Disney resort and getting a transfer service to take us to our Universal resort at the end of our Disney stay. Happy Limo quoted me a price of $41 from Pop to the Loews Royal Pacific Hotel @ Universal and $68 from Universal to MCO. I think $109 + tip is a pretty good deal, but we’ve never used Happy Limo so I’m a little leary. I really don’t want to spend $$ on a rental car that will just sit in a parking lot. Please let me know your thoughts.

Used Happy Limo a few years ago and had a great experience. Could not have been happier. It was great to not have to wait on the bus.

I have not personally used them, but haven’t really every heard to much negative if any about them since I joined this site back in 02.

Thanks SDuncan and Dana. I did some checking throughout the day today and decided to go with Mears, it’s only $48 from Pop to the Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort @ Universal and another $48 from that resort to MCO on our departure day. Mears (who we’ve used before) won out over Happy Limo, their rates were cheaper.

Why am I picturing a stretch Lincoln with a smiley face or a clown face on the front grill?

Is there a confetti and balloon drop in the passenger cabin?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wrong place to be Rif

working on getting this guy put in time out.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1074368]Why am I picturing a stretch Lincoln with a smiley face or a clown face on the front grill?

Is there a confetti and balloon drop in the passenger cabin?[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome! Sort of like the chicken limo. :laugh:

Chicken Limousine Service - Chicken Limo - Indianapolis, IN