Harry Potter

I know that Harry Potter is to be opened in 2010 but I wondered if anyone knows when the actual opening is scheduled for?

They haven’t said yet. I am also waiting so I can book a trip for the opening.

I have no idea. I just wanted to say that I am reading the last book for the one millionth time. I love them

I don’t think there is an actual set date. Just like the Disney attractions, they can’t give a precise date too far in advance. I know their Rip Ride Rock-it coaster was supposed to open in the spring, but it was still not done when we were there in August.

I have heard it is supposed to open before summer

I really hope it opes early in the year so come our trip in Sept, they’ll have worked out the kinks and the huzzah will have calmed down the tiniest bit so we dont have to spend all day queing for one ride lol! (though Im still waiting for that to happen with toy story mania haha!)

They are now saying spring 2010. I can’t wait to see how far along it is in Oct. When we went in January there wasn’t much. Here is some new info.MuggleNet | The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Fansite - Deathly Hallows, Half-Blood Prince, JK Rowling, and much more

I really, really, really want to see this. I think it’s so smart… I had ZERO interest in Universal before this, but now I’ll definitely head over there when and if the opportunity comes my way.

A First Look at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
Do you think the ticket price for US/IA will go up in the new year? Can I buy an annual pass now and not use it till May?