Has any one done the Pirates andPals Fireworks Cruise?

Has anyone done the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise? We are going to WDW in February with DH son, DIL and Granddaughters. The GD’s would like to go to the Pirate League to be made up, and I thought it might be fun to take this cruise that night but I have never heard anyone talk about it. Any input would be helpful.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

I have not done the Pirates and Pals one but we have done the private fireworks cruises for both Illuminations and Wishes. We LOVED THEM! For the price per person you will pay for the Pirates one, you could have a whole pontoon to yourself if you do the private one. My kids loved it both times! They felt very special. The Pirates one was docked near us and they did seem to be having a blast too.

Pirates and Pals is a huge hit! I have sent quite a few people on it and they have all RAVED about it! Do it!

Thank you, I think we will try it then.

I really think you are going to enjoy it. Please do give me your thoughts when you return home again. I love hearing everyone’s opinions.

I enjoy being a coordinator for the event. I NEVER see a guest NOT have a good time. Definitely worth it.