Has anyone celebrated a Birthday this year?

I wanted to go all out for Madisons 8th this year while there. I was wondering if anyone ordered one of the new celebration cakes or had the table decorated? I thought I read somewhere that I can purchase table decorations. Is this true? I seen a princess cake in a treasure box I wanted to order.

I think I’m going to try and book BBB first thing in the morn at the castle then try and get CRT for lunch and then Ohanas for dinner with the princess cake and table decorations. If not I may bring my own. Any other ideas? I want this 10 day non stop bday party to be the best she ever had

:laugh: I read your thread title and just HAD to come in and say…yes…I celebrate my birthday every year :laugh:

But…in reference to your actual question I have no idea. I hope someone knows.

dw got me a 16" chocolate cake at le cellier from the disney bakery with roger rabbit on it. she also had the room decorated and there were a ton of balloons…

Here is the link to the WDW florist: Birthday Walt Disney World Florist - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

This too: Customize Your Special Occasion

Also, make sure the resort (I think you are staying at POP, right?) knows she is celebrating her birthday. We have always gotten free balloons from Stitch or Mickey (or whoever we told them he liked). Also, a CM can arrange for Mickey or Goofy to call and wish her Happy Birthday!

Hope your celebration is great!

Are you doing the get in free for your birthday or is Madison getting the gift card? Sounds like she’s going to have a FABULOUS birthday!

hahahahhaha Bella! i didnt get it untill i read the title! :laugh:

Jen thanks for the links.

Yes i do know about the resort card and balloons but i heard somewhere that i can purchasetable decorations. I need to go google it again…
Thanks everyone.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;957339]hahahahhaha Bella! i didnt get it untill i read the title! :laugh:

Jen thanks for the links.

Yes i do know about the resort card and balloons but i heard somewhere that i can purchasetable decorations. I need to go google it again…
Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Look at the links . . . it’s all in there!

I had to switch from my cell to my home computer. I just seen everything. Im about to call back see how much it is for the princess cake in the treasure box. Im already going to book BBB and I also want to see HDR. Thanks again for the link

Yup~ we are going to do the gift card. I think its a better deal because we already have the 10 day ticket so even if I took a day off her ticket its only going to lower my ressie by $2.00