Has anyone dined at Tonys Town Square?

We are looking to try places we’ve never been to and this is one of them. We have read some reviews on another site and they weren’t very good. Any thoughts?

It’s not bad overall. However, the spaghetti is the extra thick kind and the sauce was kind of watery. That is a big minus in my book.
The actual entrees were good.

We have dined there twice and really enjoyed it- it was a nice change from the same old food!

We have dined there twice and really enjoyed it- it was a nice change from the same old food!

We’ve eaten there several times and always had a good experience. I say you should give it a shot!

I just sent a large group there and got positive feedback from them. I have never been there - probably should try it next time.

We’ve been there once and had a wonderful time. I had the Lasagna and my kids had the spaghetti and we all enjoyed the meal. The high point for my oldest daughter was when they brought out dessert and they had Lady and the Tramp stamped on the plates with chocolate. I would give it a try. I know we are headed back to this restaurant in May and it is one of the places I am most looking forward to eating at. Oh, and for those with dietary restrictions like I have, they seem to have a lot of options.

We’ve dined there and really enjoyed our dinner.

Loved it everything about it great food and wonderful service.we will go back

I like it better for lunch than for dinner but even the dinner is not bad. I actually had a really great steak there.

Back in 2008, I helped my cousin plan her family’s first trip to WDW and made them a lunch reservation at Tony’s at 2:45…they ended up with a fantastic, totally unexpected view of the parade and they loved it. I hadn’t even considered that they could see the parade from there so it was totally a happy accident but she thought I was fabulous. Ha.

It was acceptable,a little surprising on the up side but that being said it is not on our hit list anytime soon…could have been better with some different touches

Thanks everyone, I think we may give it a try. I will post our thoughts if we do to. :mickey:

We eat there almost everytime we go. Last September I got the mushroom ravioli. It was to die for!

We eat there almost everytime we go. Last September I got the mushroom ravioli. It was to die for!

Hello,
I know we are headed back to this restaurant in May and it is one of the places I am most looking forward to eating at. Oh, and for those with dietary restrictions like I have, they seem to have a lot of options.