Has anyone done the new DVC presentation

I was just wondering if anyone has done the new DVC presentation this year? I am courious as to how long it is and what free gift they are giving. Last year it was about two hours and they gave fastpasses.

We did it in May it is about 2!/2 hours long and they offered us gift cards for everyone in our party. I think they were for $20 each. We did not want fast passes.

We did one in September. We sepcifically told them that we were not ready to buy no matter what. They said no problem and it only took 1.5 hours and we each received a $50 Gift Card ($100 total). Totally worth it and we had a lot of questions answered.

Lisa

If you look at my recent TR I explained it in detail with lots of pics. It was very little presentation & BIG on giveaways, a dessert/dance party, & tour of BLT. It was awesome!

I haven’t but I keep getting invited . . . see the attached link!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBKX3nyAX9e1OB7ub-gBn3RrfFr/?email=doodlebuggraphics@comcast.net

Wishy - do you think it’s worth driving up one day, checking out and then coming home? (2.5 hours each way?)

Of course we’d hit MK for a few hours too! :whistling

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;977597]I haven’t but I keep getting invited . . . see the attached link!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBKX3nyAX9e1OB7ub-gBn3RrfFr/?email=doodlebuggraphics@comcast.net

Wishy - do you think it’s worth driving up one day, checking out and then coming home? (2.5 hours each way?)

Of course we’d hit MK for a few hours too! :whistling[/QUOTE]

Well, it was pretty dang fun! Definately better than that Summer Block Party we went to a couple years ago. Personally, it would be worth it for me, especially if you can spend a couple hours at the MK also.

I wanna say we spent about 2.5 hours total at the Cotemporary that day. The giveaways were a faux leather Mickey Mouse notebook folio with DVC pen, DVC binoculars, a wrapped rice crispy treat, & luggage tags.

The check-in/intro/presentation was about 40 minutes & included a ‘fun’ presentation with big interactive screens & performers. There is a special price available at THIS PARTY ONLY if you wish to buy points. No pressure at all though.

The dessert/dance party was about 35 minutes with plenty of time to meet & take pictures with Mickey, Chip, & Dale. There was a fridge with Mickey bars, ice cream, & ice pops in it & a whole spread of finger sandwiches & drinks. There was also a live DJ & small dance floor.

You then go in small groups over to BLT for a tour! That was the highlight for me. :laugh: You get to see a 1-bedroom unit, a Grand Villa, & then they take you to the rooftop lounge. Where, once again, there were refreshments at the bar area. You were able to basically stay up there for as long as you wished; take in the views, etc.

OH, and yes, at the very end they did give us a little envelope with the Fastpass cards in it; valid for 4 FPs each card .

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;977597]I haven’t but I keep getting invited . . . see the attached link!

Of course we’d hit MK for a few hours too! :whistling[/QUOTE]

I have never been invited! :frown: How does one become so special that they receive one of these emails. I am at WDW at least 9 times a year!! I would love to go to one, but can’t go on those dates available.

I am logged in and hooked up to EVERY Disney site there is! :biggrin: Plus, one time I think I gave my info to a DVC rep in exchange for FPs. So I’m thinking that is where they got my name?? :confused: Really not sure?

I would totally love to go to one of those presentations. It sounds like a fun, different way to spend some time at Disney!

We already know we want to buy in…it’s just a matter of timing…sigh. I’m impatient. I wish it was time for us now. :tongue:

Ah ha!! I just signed up for a DVC DVD in the mail so maybe this will put me on their mailing list. In the meantime, can you foward emails like this to me? Thanks!

Sure! I’ll send them to you on FB!

My DD likes it when we go to the DVC office because she loves the child care area they have. We always have a hard time getting her to leave. “Just one more minute, daddy!!”. You get the picture.