Has anyone else gotten this?

I Just booked a package last week, and today I got a survey from Disney. This one was very specific about the reasons for booking the trip, was it due to the 4/3 deal, did it replace another vacation to WDW, etc…It was very specific to were we going just because, or because we got a deal and did our hotel change as a result, etc .

Did anyone else get this? Just curious… I wonder how many of those they sent out. We might have just been an odd group to them b/c we have 2 rooms because we are traveling with the family this time…

I wonder if it helps them make better decisions-really…

FYI- I told them to keep the 4/3 deal forever-in case they are listening.

[QUOTE=hanwill;940231]I Just booked a package last week, and today I got a survey from Disney. This one was very specific about the reasons for booking the trip, was it due to the 4/3 deal, did it replace another vacation to WDW, etc…It was very specific to were we going just because, or because we got a deal and did our hotel change as a result, etc .

Did anyone else get this? Just curious… I wonder how many of those they sent out. We might have just been an odd group to them b/c we have 2 rooms because we are traveling with the family this time…

I wonder if it helps them make better decisions-really…

FYI- I told them to keep the 4/3 deal forever-in case they are listening.[/QUOTE]
I would LOVE to have that deal next spring! I hope they listen to you!!:mickey:

I have received surveys from other sites but never Disney

Yes - we got this after we booked the 4/3 deal. I took a lot of time filling it out thinking I would be offered something awesome in the end.:nonono2:

We booked the 4/3 deal a couple of weeks ago for early Aug., but I did not receive the survey.

I know DisneyParis tend to send out surveys after bookin and going on your tript, though I doubt they pay much attention to them! Maybe wdw wil be different and listen! I like the idea of the feedback surveys!

I got a survey today, but not that one. Mine was about our September '08 stay. I wonder why it took so long for them to ask me about a trip that was 4 months ago. Anyhow, it asked a lot of questions about resorts, why I chose the one I chose, were we part of a package deal, which resorts had we stayed in, that type of thing.

I got one not long after we returned home in Jan 2009. More of a rate our resort kind of thing