Has Anyone Else Noticed It ALWAYS Rains At HS!

I swear, EVERYTIME we go to HS it’s always like, the BIGGEST rain storm of the trip. haha. It’s been a while since I remember a dry day at HS! I like it that way though.

Anyone else find this happens to them too.

I hate when its actually storm and you can’t get on the ToT, but how COOL is it to get on the ToT when it’s raining! I love it. Thats magical to me! :smiley:

:heart::heart::heart:

Whats everyones favorite thing about HS?

It’s only rained once for me there. Must just be dumb luck.

I’m sure it has a lot to do with the time we go. But it’s just so funny how the first day we always goes to MK, it never rains the first day. The next day EPCOT, no rain, and the third day HS, and it always POURS! haha. I’ve gotten so used to it, that HS wouldn’t be the same without it! :smiley:

it used to be for us that each time we wanted to go to a water park there would be heavy downpours and storms that day. I have to say ( touch wood) that Hollywood Studios is usually a clear dry day for us mostly though.
I so agree with you about the raining and ToT though…would be extra spooky. ( same with Haunted Mansion I guess :happy:)

Maybe its the time of year we go but it rains almost every day when we are at WDW- however, we dont mind, for one, the rain is warm compared to English rain, and two, we’re in Disney so nothing bothers us!!!

For us, it’s ALWAYS Downtown Disney! We’ve been in some of the WORST storms while shopping at the Marketplace. One time the lights even went out in the WoD store but I think the backup generators clicked on real fast. It was BAD! But yup, always rains when we go to DtD.

Haha, so true! I love rain! As opposed to most people I know, rain makes me happy! I’m not the kind to roll up in bed on a rainy day. I love to play in the rain. Its so freeing! And ofcourse, it’s Disney! Rain could never ruin that! haha. ^.^

Thankfully we have only gotten caught in the rain once on our last day in EPCOT on our last trip, and, it was an EMH night. We got stuck in TT waiting then finally gave up and left.

I’ll be sure though, if we are there the same time as you, not to go to HS on the same day you go LOL:)

It poured at HS when we were there in February - and you’re right - it DOES always rain there.:laugh:

I don’t think it’s ever rained for me at HS…I am usually at Epcot when the storm rolls in! I remember having to run in the POURING rain, with a stroller, no ponchos (we bought some on the way!) having to run from Italy to Canada to make our ADR!!! We were FREEZING when we got in there, I will never forget that awful feeling. :blink:

It always rains at AK for my family. I think this past trip is the only time it didn’t rain while we were at AK. Oh well, we still have a good time!

[QUOTE=hiner;945879]Thankfully we have only gotten caught in the rain once on our last day in EPCOT on our last trip, and, it was an EMH night. We got stuck in TT waiting then finally gave up and left.

I’ll be sure though, if we are there the same time as you, not to go to HS on the same day you go LOL:)[/QUOTE]

Haha! ^.^ That would probably be a good idea if you don’t like the rain!

Haha, oh my gosh! I can relate. Running through the rain, searching for shelter, then finally getting to dinner and being soaked and in the air conditioning… at my birthday dinner! haha.

Getting caught in the rain with somewhere to be in EPCOT has got to be the worse. haha. So much area to get through, no chance at staying dry! haha.

Its normally so HOT and HUMID for us at AK. I mean I know its WDW, but AK always feels… hotter! haha.

Yes! We got rained out there on our last trip! It was the only day during the whole 8 day trip that we had any significant rain. We had to change some plans around to get back there before our vacation was over so we could see Lights Motors Action and Fantasmic which were both cancelled because of the rain.

For us, any rain we’ve had is always at EC. We always have hot hot hot weather at HS. Maybe it is all the concrete at that park, or the way you are always filtering through crowds to get from one area to another. It always seems so hot there.

Well, our last trip was during summer, so it always rained during the afternoons everyday, no matter which park.

But it did rain at DHS on New Year’s Eve when we were there. I think we have worse luck at Animal Kingdom, though. (the park that’s mostly outdoors! :laugh:)

Never been rained on at Disney. I have seen storms coming and rides shut down but have never been rained on.

yea… That’s weird LOL. When we go to HS it usually rains at night near Fantasmic. It’s also usually very cold when we go.

We were at the World from 3/6-3/13 and we didn’t see a DROP of rain!