Has anyone ever ordered this

from Disney florist… I was thinking of it but wanted to know is it worth it? I called Disney florist and they were unsure of what was included.

Minnie’s Princess Pumpkin Disney Floral & Gifts - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

The Disney Florist does a great job with resort deliveries. They are adorable & for me at least, always seemed worth the money. They probably don’t know what’s included because most of the stuff in the photo is SEASONAL WDW items, which won’t be determined until late August probably. They’ve always made things comperable to their on-line photos.

I’ve never ordered that particular pumpkin but it looks adorable! And they include a toothbrush…too cute!

I know Wish has ordered a few items from Disney Florist (I think…she’s ordered something from somewhere) and has been happy with them. It’s overpriced of course but can you really put a price on something like that?

Thanks guys. I was also with out a doubt ordering this… A Royal Welcome © Disney Floral & Gifts - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

Im going to have the Royal Welcome delivered the day before so its there when we get there.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;966198]Thanks guys. I was also with out a doubt ordering this… A Royal Welcome © Disney Floral & Gifts - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

Im going to have the Royal Welcome delivered the day before so its there when we get there.[/QUOTE]

Awe…goodness little Madison is going to have the trip of a lifetime isn’t she?!?

:laugh: I sure hope so:laugh:
I figure the first thing she does is buy an autograph book and pens so why not just have it delivered from Mickey to wish her happy bday. Its a little more than just going to the gift shop and getting one but it adds a little more magic in there. I just dont know about the pumpkin bucket. $55.00 for some candy is a bit high. I figure she can just get candy from the Halloween party.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;966209]:laugh: I sure hope so:laugh:
I figure the first thing she does is buy an autograph book and pens so why not just have it delivered from Mickey to wish her happy bday. Its a little more than just going to the gift shop and getting one but it adds a little more magic in there. I just dont know about the pumpkin bucket. $55.00 for some candy is a bit high. I figure she can just get candy from the Halloween party.[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget the toothbrush!

Maybe you could make her a pumpkin? They sell those pop-up nylon pumpkin trick or treat bags (easy to pack) in drug stores everywhere and you could bring some candy from home and then maybe buy a few things from Disney once you get there to make it more “Disney”. It’d be the same thing basically. Oh and please add the toothbrush because I love that idea.:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;966221]Don’t forget the toothbrush!

Maybe you could make her a pumpkin? They sell those pop-up nylon pumpkin trick or treat bags (easy to pack) in drug stores everywhere and you could bring some candy from home and then maybe buy a few things from Disney once you get there to make it more “Disney”. It’d be the same thing basically. Oh and please add the toothbrush because I love that idea.:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

OMG!! I forgot about the toothbrush. That is too cute. Im probally going to end up ordering both but I do want to wait till Aug/Sept to see what Walmart has for Disney buckets. I asked her last night what will she buy with her Disney bday fun card that they get for their bday… She said said was going to buy $60 worth of Gummy bears!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like my DS! I’m sure once she gets there she will find plenty of other things besides candy to spend that fun card on!

I told her to forget about it so now she’s on the lookout for a castle for per polly pockets.

Man… If only we had thought about that Princess Package when we were there a few weeks back! … of course I would have had trouble getting the tiara on me , but after a few Frosty Beverages? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have never ordered from the Disney Florist but I have used www.memoriesbybetsy.com many times. The only thing is she can no longer do food items i believe because of some stupid Florida law. But she could probably do the Royal Welcome pretty decently priced.

Check her out. She can do just about anything you ask.

[QUOTE=bransworld;966310]I have never ordered from the Disney Florist but I have used www.memoriesbybetsy.com many times. The only thing is she can no longer do food items i believe because of some stupid Florida law. But she could probably do the Royal Welcome pretty decently priced.

Check her out. She can do just about anything you ask.[/QUOTE]

The website said there was a $28 charge for the 1st basket. Does that include the items or no?

:laugh: well there ya go. Put it on the list for next years trip. That could be your new signature pic :laugh:

I honestly can’t answer that. :laugh:

I have always just contacted her with what i was looking for and she responded with what the basket would include and a price and it has always seemed reasonable to me.

[QUOTE=bransworld;966327]I honestly can’t answer that. :laugh:

I have always just contacted her with what i was looking for and she responded with what the basket would include and a price and it has always seemed reasonable to me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I will do that on Monday. I want to re-read her web site on my home computer and not my cell. Thanks again.

Ok… Just re read her site. It is a flat $28 fee then whatever I want. To be honest with Disney florist its $30 and $2.95 fee. Thanks anyway it was worth a shot because her baskets are real nice looking.

Next year? … more like next week !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: looking foward to the pic :laugh:

That will be in my portfolio to work at the Disney Store!!!:laugh: