Has anyone ever used Disney florist?

I was thinking about this for Madisons Birthday while in WDW. She will be turning 8. I dont know what to get but do know she wanted to do autographs again. I was thinking of the Royal welcome. I know around Halloween time there is a Mickey shaped halloween bucket. Does anyone know what comes inside that? Has anyone used Disney florist before and if so how was it? Pics welcome:heart:

Yes… We were in Disney January 09. It was a couple of days past my birthday my husband surprised me with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I will try to post a picture. It was a large bouquet with pixie dust sprinkled all over it and there was a hidden mickey in it also. If I can get a picture to post it will be pretty but it really will not do it justice. We were there for 11 nights and the flowers lasted the whole time I hated to leave them there.

Here are a few pictures. He also had a cake sent to the room which was delicious!! You can not see any of the pixie dust but believe me there was a TON of it on there. Hope this helps!

We used them last year, a Birthday bucket for brother in law, and an anniversary floral arrangement and corsage for in laws. All were beautiful, I spoke with them directly and was able to select the brand of beer for the bucket and flowers preferences. Have you spent time on the website (http://www.disneyflorist.com/)? I spent quite some time on the site, you get pretty good descriptions and ideas but bottom line, they will do pretty much anything you want (it all comes with a price, of course.). We substituted several items in the bucket and they were able to tell us exactly what the price of each item would be.

We stopped in the lobby to ask whether they had been delivered yet and the CM was able to confirm they were in the back room about to be delivered. She made a point of adding anniversay and birthday bottons and balloons.

We arranged with the florist to have the corsage delivered to Narcoossees where we were having an anniversary dinner. The manager presented it to Mom just after we were seated, pinned it on her and passed on his congratulations. It was really nice.

A really nice touch for a special occassion.

PS, The website has the best listing of funny and sentimental quotes I’ve ever seen. Every DH should book mark this page, a lot of laughs and many that bring tears to the eyes.

[QUOTE=muich;953360]

Here are a few pictures. He also had a cake sent to the room which was delicious!! You can not see any of the pixie dust but believe me there was a TON of it on there. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

They are beautiful! Thanks so much and welcome to MB!

[QUOTE=whitba;953361]We used them last year, a Birthday bucket for brother in law, and an anniversary floral arrangement and corsage for in laws. All were beautiful, I spoke with them directly and was able to select the brand of beer for the bucket and flowers preferences. Have you spent time on the website (http://www.disneyflorist.com/)? I spent quite some time on the site, you get pretty good descriptions and ideas but bottom line, they will do pretty much anything you want (it all comes with a price, of course.). We substituted several items in the bucket and they were able to tell us exactly what the price of each item would be.

We stopped in the lobby to ask whether they had been delivered yet and the CM was able to confirm they were in the back room about to be delivered. She made a point of adding anniversay and birthday bottons and balloons.

We arranged with the florist to have the corsage delivered to Narcoossees where we were having an anniversary dinner. The manager presented it to Mom just after we were seated, pinned it on her and passed on his congratulations. It was really nice.

A really nice touch for a special occassion.

PS, The website has the best listing of funny and sentimental quotes I’ve ever seen. Every DH should book mark this page, a lot of laughs and many that bring tears to the eyes.[/QUOTE]

Thats such a special memory. I cant wait to get time to look over the site and see everything the offer…