Has anyone purchased there tickets from

Has anyone purchased tickets from officialticketcenter.com ? I saw they are selling them a little less then the gate price. I am going to check the BBB to see if they have any info on them before I decide but thought I would also post the question.

Personally, I haven’t heard of that one before. Maybe some others here have. But there are several other well-known online discount ticket brokers. They only save you a few bucks, but why not?

Off the top of my head I can think of:
mapleleaftickets.com
floridaorlandotickets.com

and I’m sure other members will list the ones they’re familiar with too.

Check out www.Mousesavers.com to see who they recommend for buying tickets at a low price.

I am going to throw in my 2 cents on this one. You are only saving a few dollars, and while I understand a few dollars can add up, don’t you like the thought of security? Atleast when you buy your tickets from Disney you know there will not be any problems. Also, have you checked online for the discounted rates. if you get a 5 Day or more ticket, then the price is discounted off the Gate Price.

As the others have said, I’ve never heard of that site. And, I have purchased tix from discount sites in the past. I most often check mousesavers.com for reliable info. Also, if you sign up to recieve Mary’s monthly newsletter, the message often includes a subsciber only discount from one of the ticket agencies. But, I have not had a need yet to check out the new MYW tix either. My experiences have only been with the park hoppers that are no longer sold.

AAA also sells discount Disney passes

We like buying adding the tickets to our Disney resort room. That way, we can use the resort keys as our tickets. It’s just one less thing for us to keep up with. If we lose them, they are easily replaced.

we always purchase from disney—i wont even buy from mapleleaf…even though they are reputable…i just dont like guessing if my tickets will work or not